PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Counting the hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusterTBronco

Banned
Reaction score
...until my Denver Broncos lay a world class BEATDOWN on the Patriots!

Sorry Patsies, your season is almost over. So sad!

But I'm glad you'll have this opportunity to get acquainted with the Denver Broncos--the CLASS of the AFC!

BusterTBronco said:

But I'm glad you'll have this opportunity to get acquainted with the Denver Broncos--the CLASS of the AFC!

How do you count over 20 with no penis? Do you have antlers?

Hey ya Bort!

Let me tell ya something. My buddies and I are going to start drinking Coors beer heavily in approximately 36 hours. We'll be nice and liquored up by the time of kickoff (5:05pm MOUNTAIN time!). We, along with the 75,000 other Broncomaniacs in attendance!

Your Patsies have NO CHANCE!

dude. shut up already.

BusterTBronco said:

But I'm glad you'll have this opportunity to get acquainted with this Denver Broncos fan--the ASS of the AFC!

Geez. Do you REALLy have to start a new thread for every single thought that pops into your head? Damn, man, you could have posted this same thing on every other thread in here... oh wait... you already did.

Hey guys, he is a fan for his team. We all know the answer to Sat night game. But does he? I think he is afraid and 75,000 fans will be disappointed with the results. Facts are based on reality and the reality is that the Patriots will be branding and corralling 53 Broncos. Nuff said.

BusterTBronco said:
Hey ya Bort!

Let me tell ya something. My buddies and I are going to start drinking Coors beer heavily in approximately 36 hours. We'll be nice and liquored up by the time of kickoff (5:05pm MOUNTAIN time!). We, along with the 75,000 other Broncomaniacs in attendance!

Your Patsies have NO CHANCE!

Hey ya Buster!

It was killing me, but I finally realized who you remind me of!!

905_bat_dad_threats.jpg

THE BAT DAD

"I am the ultimate little league trash talking father!"

He's from Denver, too, no?

BusterTBronco said:
...until my John Denver Ba-donk-a-donks lay an egg against the Patriots!

Sorry Patriots, my season is almost over. I am a sad sap!

But I'm glad you'll have this opportunity to get acquainted with the Denver Broncos--the ASS of the AFC!

I agree 100%

Na_polian said:
Geez. Do you REALLy have to start a new thread for every single thought that pops into your head? Damn, man, you could have posted this same thing on every other thread in here... oh wait... you already did.

I haven't started a thread here in years...and I'm a Pats fan...100% agree...lock this little kid out or delete his idiotic threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back