PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could this be Loudest Gillete has ever been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As BB would say DO YOUR JOB. You are a part of the action in football. You are the 12th man. Don't be the weak link. If you aren't hoarse on Monday (or Tues) then you haven't done your job.

I think that at the game they should show a video on the screens telling the crowd to get loud and BB should say "Do Your Job" to the fans....I think that would pump some people up

Do my job? Where's the paycheck at?

I'm not a season ticket holder but I have been to a lot of games. About three a season or so. The loudest I ever heard the place was the AFC Championship game in the SB 38 season. We never sat down in Section 110.

As BB would say DO YOUR JOB. You are a part of the action in football. You are the 12th man. Don't be the weak link. If you aren't hoarse on Monday (or Tues) then you haven't done your job.

We'll be the best fans in the league once we master the art of noise. First we have to stop pointing fingers at the stadium architects or the weather gods or ticket prices....and start looking in the mirror and asking ourselves if we as individuals are being as loud as we possibly can. I know folks around me could probably do more. If we ever go down we do it fighting together! :rocker:

I cannot POSSIBLY improve on this statement.

YOU, sir...ROCK. :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

And your rocking is greatly appreciated.
bouncing2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back