PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CORRECTION: brady willing to accept 1 game for failure to cooperate is UNTRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodell is good at making the other guy look bad while he's Teflon himself. He's good at getting away with non-answers.

Nobody's perfect at those things, and he's been having some difficulties lately. But on the whole, he seems quite good.

And he's certainly good at taking credit for the accomplishments of others, while taking none of the blame for their failings.

I agree, I think he's good at politics in that sense... though the masters, the 31 owners, are even better at politics. Let me rephrase: I think Goodell would be bad at electoral politics (this is, of course, meaningless since Goodell has this job until he dies or the NFL does), and Brady shouldn't even think about it.

Everyone outside of New England thinks he is guilty anyway. Do you think Berman overturning Brady's suspension on procedural grounds will change that? If so, you are sorely mistaken. Also, I would definitely not want you advising any of my clients.

Yea exactly, there are Colts posters on their board that said regardless of what the judge says, even if he proved without a doubt that Brady had no involvement, they have already made up their minds that he is a cheater and admitted that NOTHING would change their mind

Jealousy is a powerful emotion, and there are a lot of teams and fan bases that have had their heart ripped out by Brady and the Pats, so they will cling to this and spygate as their "moral victory" so thay it's easier for them to mentally deal with being beaten. They were embarassed in that afccg, so they will believe what they have to believe to make the pain go away

now we're supposed to take as "reporting" that "it went through his mind" ? I thought Kreskin was dead?

what a sick joke the sports media is....

Not sure this qualifies as "sticking with it."

“There have been a few people who have suggested, and I still think it’s there, that Brady might be open to a one-game suspension in the right circumstances without having to accept the findings of the Wells Report. This doesn’t mean it’s going to happen — this is just what has gone on with his thinking throughout the process,” Schefter said. “Let me say this, the NFL has never made an offer to this time, there have been no talks. Brady would never take a game, not a single game having to admit the findings of the Wells Report or any guilt on his part. That one game could if it ever happened could be for the NFL saying Tom Brady never failed to cooperate. Eventually we’re going to get to a point here, and Judge Berman has made it very clear that he wants to get this case settled. He made it very clear yesterday that both sides have strengths and weaknesses to their arguments, though he clearly attacked the NFL’s side of this in the two appearances in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back