PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL, NFLPA quickly accept invitation to use Magistrate Judge for settlement talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
trey wingo ( espn blowhard ) made it seem like it was a bad thing for brady...
Depends who wanted them sealed. PFT said NFL. There was another report that brady wanted them sealed if he took a 1 game suspension. Atollah of PA said there was no such offer. Dont know what is true.
Either way, I assume and hope both sides knew this could happen if they went to court. NFL even via their leak to Stephen A said they are daring brady to go to court and it could go even more ugly.
Just lot of misinformation as usual.
I wonder if the 10000 texts or the list of numbers brady supplied is part of the sealed documents.

Im not convinced making the records public benefits any side. But does this mean all records or just the ones that the two sides will file with the Judge? If it is only the data filed with the Judge then I dont expect to see anything new.

Im not convinced making the records public benefits any side. But does this mean all records or just the ones that the two sides will file with the Judge? If it is only the data filed with the Judge then I dont expect to see anything new.
As per PFT
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-nfl-nflpa-to-not-file-documents-under-seal/
"The NFLPA previously attached the transcript as an exhibit to the filing made under seal in federal court in Minnesota. With that case transferred back to New York, the union soon will be re-filing its initial submission, with the transcript as an exhibit."

I would really like to know who wanted them sealed...who said the NFL wanted them sealed.
Don't know but on a sports center update on espn radio they just said that they would be released and that the nfl had wanted them sealed.

As per PFT
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-nfl-nflpa-to-not-file-documents-under-seal/
"The NFLPA previously attached the transcript as an exhibit to the filing made under seal in federal court in Minnesota. With that case transferred back to New York, the union soon will be re-filing its initial submission, with the transcript as an exhibit."
Does anyone have any sort of timeframe for this? Should I be constantly refreshing my browser tonight or are we looking at several days from now?

Does anyone have any sort of timeframe for this? Should I be constantly refreshing my browser tonight or are we looking at several days from now?
No idea. But dont know if it will released before a decision on the case . Maybe it will.

Bruce Allen ‏@bruceallen 16s16 seconds ago
Bruce Allen retweeted Tom Pelissero

Umm...

Bruce Allen added,

Tom Pelissero @TomPelissero
NFL's Troy Vincent testified he became aware of allegation when #Colts GM Ryan Grigson knocked on door with 6-7 minutes left in 2nd quarter.

So Wells says Colts notified 1 day earlier via email to the NFL and it was all ignored. Now somehow Grigson knwos there is an issue with the ball before anyone from the NFL ?

What a bunch of ********. They all knew because the email from the colts was passed around everyone in game operations at nfl.

What a bunch of ********. They all knew because the email from the colts was passed around everyone in game operations at nfl.
But wells says they ignored it as normal chatter from teams and it was no sting. I bet this is 'Pash's edit.

This crap again makes me angry.

But wells says they ignored it as normal chatter from teams and it was no sting. I bet this is 'Pash's edit.

among other things.

Why did Goodell want Favre's phone, couldn't he just get it off the girl's phone? Does he not understand how phones work?
Isn't it obvious? Goodell thought the pictures were stuck in the line between the phone and the wall in Favre's house and that this was the only way you could get them!

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 6m6 minutes ago
Brady says in his testimony he became aware of the specific rules about PSI levels after the Jets game in October.

Oh wow, the conclusion we all came to within a day of reading the Wells Report! How novel.

Except Blandino and Riveron talking to Walt Anderson about it kind of refutes them not taking it seriously.

Isn't it obvious? Goodell thought the pictures were stuck in the line between the phone and the wall in Favre's house and that this was the only way you could get them!
Or maybe he did but didnt want to punish the media darling favre so asked for the phone which he knew favre would refuse.

Except Blandino and Riveron talking to Walt Anderson about it kind of refutes them not taking it seriously.
And blandino at the SB says they had no idea about this before.

I hope someone in the media connects these dots of the sting operation from the wells report to vincent's testimony.

The NFL is gonna be totally boned over this s***. Brady testified under oath so it's going to be treated as all definitely true - meanwhile, the NFL scumbags did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back