PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CORRECTION: brady willing to accept 1 game for failure to cooperate is UNTRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing to me all of these reporters still have jobs

No.

His legacy will be determined by his peers and those who vote him into the HOF. Not by random imbeciles with zero cognitive function who live in trailer parks.

There is a significant possibility that Brady will go into politics. In that case, you have given a pretty good description of the people who will decide his success.

It's been posted at length. Still, a great move by Brady and a big F-U to everyone begging him to just accept any games.

Why are we still talking about Brady? What is Roger willing to accept to avoid a defamation suit for his non corporation in the appeal/hearing and his role in a scheme to harm the Patriots? I'd say admission of guilt and one year suspension and be done with it already. Tired of talking about it this. Roger needs to just own up it's not a big deal, we just want him to be honest. Look into the camera and admit it.

Due to the WEEI Jimmy Fund Telethon (great cause, horrible radio), I have been listening to Felger and Felger Jr talk about how Jeff Howe's report is bogus because Adam Schefter said that Brady was willing to take a game and we are supposed to take Schefter's word as God (except when it goes against their narrative when they scoffed Schefter's report on how well Brady did in the appeal hearing).

I like Schefter, but I take this report far more to be true because I am sure it came directly from Brady. And I don't see Brady giving in on a suspension because it is an admission of guilt. Any language would be irrelevant because it would be considered an admission of guilt even if the NFL completely exonerated him.

Due to the WEEI Jimmy Fund Telethon (great cause, horrible radio), I have been listening to Felger and Felger Jr talk about how Jeff Howe's report is bogus because Adam Schefter said that Brady was willing to take a game and we are supposed to take Schefter's word as God (except when it goes against their narrative when they scoffed Schefter's report on how well Brady did in the appeal hearing).

I like Schefter, but I take this report far more to be true because I am sure it came directly from Brady. And I don't see Brady giving in on a suspension because it is an admission of guilt. Any language would be irrelevant because it would be considered an admission of guilt even if the NFL completely exonerated him.

espn is running a scroll that now says sources tell Schefter that there is no chance Brady is accepting a suspension.

But i'm sure douchebag will spin that.

Now I get why that guy in the Little Ceasars Pizza commercial had punched through his two laptop screens, he read the comment section of a deflategate news article

I don't even know why I torture myself with reading all the hater comments, yet I do it ever time ....

There is a significant possibility that Brady will go into politics. In that case, you have given a pretty good description of the people who will decide his success.
I think that went out the window when he married Gisele. You can't run for office in the US with a wife who has appeared naked on the cover of numerous magazine and advertisements. This ain't France. :D
:D

I think that went out the window when he married Gisele. You can't run for office in the US with a wife who has appeared naked on the cover of numerous magazine and advertisements. This ain't France. :D
:D

Well, what do I know? But there was a time when they said that a broken-down B-movie actor would never be President. ;)

espn is running a scroll that now says sources tell Schefter that there is no chance Brady is accepting a suspension.

"Adam Schefter is just a Patriots honk. He showed some objectivity earlier, but now he is just toting the party line. "

"You're right, Mike. You are so right. "

Same here...felger, anything against Pats is gospel, no Weei, so its been felger...for a bit

You know what the hilarious thing is, this 1 game suspension thing is just a rehash from a few weeks ago when nfl employed schill judy batista said Brady was willing to accept a 1 game suspension if the records were sealed. WHOOPS.

Same listening to foo bar Felger, due to EEI telethon. He and the moron jones missed tha Schefter's report while likely true was from LEAGUE sources. This would tell any sentient person that the League was trying pre emotive lie to set public opinion.

Hell Zo works there and I would think his sources in the Brady camp are better than lying NFL sources about what Brady would or wouldn't accept. Is this just trolling or cosmic stupidity.

There should be no suspension and no fine because Brady did absolutely nothing wrong! It infuriates me that this is still a discussion 7 months later!

Florio is sticking to his source on accepting suspension for lack of cooperation in his latest PFT article Wednesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes