PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Corey "DUI" Dillon

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's definitely going to be one of those ex-players that you hear about in ten years that has lost all of his money and is having a ton of personal/alcohol problems.

Cops notice him driving slowly behind them:confused:

Wtf sort of a reason is that to stop somebody:confused:

So he wasn't speeding and overtaking the cops so they stop him:confused:

The bigger question is wtf was he doing driving a chevy camaro :confused:

Cops notice him driving slowly behind them:confused:

Wtf sort of a reason is that to stop somebody:confused:

So he wasn't speeding and overtaking the cops so they stop him:confused:

As for why cops pulled Dillon over to begin with, officers claim they noticed a man in a red Chevy Camaro driving slowly behind them.

:confused: Well, you know what they say about red cars... especially red cars driving slowly. Driving slowly BEHIND a police car... so how fast was the police car going? Anyway...

Sorry to hear about 28's troubles, he sure did well by us at one time. :(

It's too bad but it's not the end of the world. Depends on how much he had to drink and how good a lawyer he can hire.

Divorce is never good when you're a father with kids. :(

He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who is apt to find contentment outside football. He didn't even find much in it.

I hope he finds a way to have a happy life somehow, but I don't know what the path for that would be.

Its been 4 years since he last played a down with us, I know that's not long but usually athletes show any age. He looks as young as he did in 04. Sign his ass up!

I'm not surprised though. He was always far from a Saint. I really enjoyed him during his time here, I really hope he tightens up. But I agree with the dude who said he'll probably be one of those sad stories 10 years from now.

Rabthepat your profile picture is creepy as sh!t man, I'm sorry to say it. I love BB and all but that picture is just creeping me the **** out. Oh **** man. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back