PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CONGRATS TO THE NEP SB champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how it should be. We were owed a little given that fluke BS catch that got them down there.

We are Super Bowl Champs. Again!!!

WoW Kurt warner carrying the trophy ........... oh the IRNOY
Oh god how I loved that. I went from crying for the win, to laughing outloud in a split second as soon as I saw him with the trophy. Couldn't have been a better guy to have carrying the trophy. Few guys are as jealous over the Pats success as he is.

But now my earrings are out of date! :D:D:D:D:D

upload_2015-2-1_22-51-43.png

"Richard Sherman Not Buying Into The Madden Curse"

http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/6547/sherman-not-buying-the-madden-curse

"I don't believe in curses"

madden-nfl-cover.jpg

Looks like your cursed Bro!

Yesssss!!!! Super Bowl Champs!!!!!!!!!!

Butler came in to replace Arrington who played poorly. Butler stepped up, baby!
He has done well when he has stepped in this whole season. I'm very exited to see him continue to develop.

I'm so happy right now and I have a few haters on facebook already posting about cheaters, not going to delete them just overwhelm them with patriots superbowl Champs things:)

Yup, read that on some message boards as well, and there is another thread on GangGreen where Rats fans are discussing signing Darrelle Revis.

Mr Kraft, go after the NFL and go after them hard. Today's win changes nothing.

Ironic, considering Madden 15 predicted the score exactly.
Not just the score the whole situation...pats down 24-14 to start the 4th and rallying to win 28-24. I got the chills at the beginning of the 4th thinking about it. It was like whoa creeeeepy

Wow what a game. I high fived every patriot fan I could find in the bar. Random bear hugs, what a joyous night

So Revis signs with the Pats and gets his ring, so who comes in next year to get their ring?

I'm already looking forward to the 32nd pick in the first round, and TFB going for "one for the thumb" in his backyard in San Mateo!!!!!

d%#*!@t, we just slid back in the draft to #32!

:D

I'm glad I can finally really enjoy the draft. I've been mocking us as the 32nd pick for ten years. Finally going to be right about it;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST