PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Dolphins fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
F' the doofins and their obnoxious fans.........live down here in South Florida and you'll have a different opinion......It's like living in Manhattan and having to deal with obnoxious, arrogant, and ignorant Yankee/Jet a-holes all season.......until of course they friggin CHOKE like that gagging dog Favre did today......Only bright spot here is that the doofins will be one and DONE.....there is NO way that they are getting past Baltimore, Tenn, or Indy.........or anyone else.......Doofins played a weak a## schedule....and the Jets, Man-GINA and Favre are just what you called them.......Frauds and embarrassments!!!!

I will be popping the cork on a bottle of Dom as soon as the doofins get eliminated....most likely next week......

I don't live down there but not all of us dolphin fans act that way. I am sure there are lots of arrogant pats fans as well we all have bad fans.

meh I hope they go down in flames. (though great job i suppose)

They didn't give us the game. We the dolphins earned it. I am sorry we are not a fraud this year, you had injuries hence why we won the division, I will be the first to admit that but with that being said stop being a baby, you have been spoiled long enough, you guys have been the greatest team this decade YOU CAN'T ALWAYS WIN!

Congratulations on coming out top in the division.....that having been said....
Dude....trust me.....you guys will not get past next weekend......You have an improved team......you have a good braintrust in Parcells.....(Of course he is a bleeding a-hole as a person, but that is another story) but, you played a milktoast schedule this year. Your team is a one trick pony that will be eliminated pretty easily.....The Jests on the other hand are an embarrassing joke...... Favre should have retired 3 years ago.......and supposedly his shoulder is toast now, which may explain those 3 picks.....Good luck and maybe the dolphins will prove me wrong.....

Count me in on the congratulations to the Dolphins and their fans for an amazing turnaround from last year. Despite hating to see us miss out on the playoffs, it was great to see Pennington stick it up Mangina's ass.

Count me in on the congratulations to the Dolphins and their fans for an amazing turnaround from last year. Despite hating to see us miss out on the playoffs, it was great to see Pennington stick it up Mangina's ass.

Oh yeah, that part is was indeed entertaining.

I don't live down there but not all of us dolphin fans act that way. I am sure there are lots of arrogant pats fans as well we all have bad fans.

I am sure that is true.....but I work with, and live in the same neighborhood with....some of the most obnoxious "dolphin" pricks in all of South Florida. You seem like a class act.....Congrats to you.....Maybe your team will prove me wrong and make it to the big show.........we shall see....

Oh yeah, that part is was indeed entertaining.

Well Man-GINA's bloated carcass ought to be FIRED if for nothing else, ALLOWING their QB to be obtained by A DIVISION RIVAL......what the $#(%) is wrong with that ******ed walrus?????!!!!

Congrats to the Dolphins organization I suppose but the fans can go screw off.

They didn't give us the game. We the dolphins earned it. I am sorry we are not a fraud this year, you had injuries hence why we won the division, I will be the first to admit that but with that being said stop being a baby, you have been spoiled long enough, you guys have been the greatest team this decade YOU CAN'T ALWAYS WIN!

Boy nothing like obnoxious doofin fans to troll...

Congrats to Dolphin fans here as well. To go 1-15 and turn it around to 11-5 and division champions is amazing and they earned it. Good luck in the playoffs although I doubt you all will get by Baltimore (they're going to be a tough out for anybody) but good luck nonetheless. Don't get used to winning the division though. :mad:

Boy nothing like obnoxious doofin fans to troll...

I may be new, I did join in September by the way, so long before we made the playoffs., so I ain't no troll. I give nothing but praise to the season your pats put up with there injuries and I will be the first to say that you guys will be back on top next year if you don't get the same injuries.

I tend to think your a little more obnoxious.

Last edited:
I may be new, I did join in September by the way, so long before we made the playoffs., so I ain't no troll. I give nothing but praise to the season your pats put up with there injuries andI will be the first to say that you guys will be back on top next year if you don't get the same injuries.

I tend to think your a little more obnoxious.
WOW, you're so classy.

Congrats Phins. I hate it, but congrats.

This thread just opened a portal for Aqua to return

Congrats to the Phins for winning the AFCE in a positive way. No backdoor entry but by beating a rival contender in game 16. Congrats especially to Pennington a 'winner' whom I've always respected, popgun arm and all and who was ridiculed and abused for years by that lowest of all species, the New Yorker. Revenge is sweet. My only consolation today was watching the expressions of utter disgust on Fredo's fat face as his Pro Bowl fraud QB tossed piack after pick to the Finz.

Last edited:
Yes congradulations to the Fins and their fans on a great turn around. I know its been a long time since they were in the playoffs. Now if your reading this AQWAAAH 4 Ever now you can STFU, and move out of your parents basement. :D Enjoy it because next year your team is going to regress. :rocker:

Last edited:
Congrats, the Fins are fun to watch and I'm glad Pennington made the Jets and Favre look like the azzholes that they are.

I find it amazing that since the NFL went to 8 divisions, a team that finished last in a division has come back to win that division all six years.

WORST TO FIRST
03 - Panthers (7-9 to 11-5)
04 - Falcons (5-11 to 11-5)
05 - Bears (5-11 to 11-5)
06- Ravens (6-10 to 13-3) & Saints (3-13 to 10-6)
07 - Bucs (4-12 to 9-7)
08 - Dolphins (1-15 to 11-5)

So if the trend continues either the Bills, Browns, Jags, Chiefs, Redskins, Lions, Saints, or Rams are winning their division next year.

Crazy league.

And congrats Dolphin fans.

Congrats to the Fins and their fans...a classy franchise over the years. Great turnaround, great coaching, great play on the field, all brilliantly engineered by Bill Parcells. Your triumph is well deserved and it's much, much better that it's you and not the Jests who are celebrating an AFCE crown.

Good luck and stay healthy in the Playoffs. Enjoy it while you can, because, next year, we'll be back at something vaguely resembling full strength to reclaim our rightful place atop the Division.

Yeah, the turnaround has been amazing. How they have improved that offensive line and play to Pennington's strengths is amazing. Who are their receivers? No one knows.

And their defense absolutely plays all-out, which is a lot of fun to watch.

Getting a stud LT in Long with the first player taken in the draft has certainly worked out. Those are two most important positions: LT and QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back