PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Dolphins fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing turnaround Dolphins fans.

Still no doubt in my mind we're the best team in the division.

Congrats to the Fish.

Even though I think whole 'wildcat' thing was a bit over-hyped etc by espn and crew; the organization brought something new to the table that they havent seen since the 80s there. Disciplined team play. That is really what I think they owe much of their success to this season.

Although some of the offensive variations will give guys like BB & Ernie plenty to think about in off season. That X & O stuff may actually be the challenge what BB likes best about the whole game.

for the rest of this thread it would be nice if folks could divert any fish-hatred rants to a later playoff discussion thread. Just give them their due props.

They earned it and a courteous congratulation thread is better fitting for what this board has always tried to be in the past.

Count me in on the congratulations to the Dolphins and their fans for an amazing turnaround from last year. Despite hating to see us miss out on the playoffs, it was great to see Pennington stick it up Mangina's ass.

I totally agree. I admire Pennington getting it done with no name WR/TE, reminded me of Brady of the Superbowl years.

Congrats to Pennington and the Dolphins for beating the sorry ass Jets team. I hate the Jets more than anything and can't wait to get them twice next year.

On to reality. FU Dolphins. I can't wait until the Ravens stomp your silly team in the next round. I am so tired of the Miami charade. Newsflash! Come Sunday the Houdini season is over. There will be no more squeaking out magical wins verses totally crappy opponents. The Ravens will come like a swarm of angry hornets and it will be lights out on this magical season. You better get alot better in the offseason. The wildcrap will not fool anyone next year. Enjoy your second or third playoff game of the decade as much as you can. It won't last long. I am a bitter Patriots @sshole fan and I am proud of it.

Last edited:
I want to see Tuna do a swan dive out of the press box after Baltimore eats their lunch. I won't congratulate Miami or its fans. They won on a freakin' tiebreaker. They're not better than the Pats, who pounded them in their own backyard just a few weeks ago. The first time around Cassel was just getting his sea legs under him and BB had an uncharacteristic brain fart with the defense.

Yeah, I'm bitter. So what. :mad:

Last edited:
IMO F' the fins - especially d'bags crowder & porter. the only person i am semi happy for is Pennington who I have always liked.. yes, i am a poor sport..

Not to sound bitter but Miami had the perfect storm of events happen for them to be division champs. Jets getting Favre, Jets cutting Pennington, Brady going down - not exactly a blueprint for future seasons. To their credit they took advantage of the opportunities and never looked back.

Unfortunately for them, next year they will have to deal with the wrath of a Patriots squad that is bitter about going 11-5 and missing the playoffs. Sorry Fins, enjoy these days while ya can!

I am glad for the Fish also.
They have been down for too long.
I think the competition can only help force the Pats to raise their level of play.

I'm still getting the bitter taste out of my mouth from rooting for the Jets last night and can't bring myself to give congrats to the Dolphins.

I don't care if the Fins won because of a tiebreaker or due to their weak schedule or only because Brady went down or because Favre played terrible or blah blah blah.

They are the AFC East Champions period.

My congratulations to them for rebounding from a horrible season last year and playing smart this year.

Hope they do the AFC East proud!

------------

PS: Beats me why some Patsfans are taunting/mocking them on this thread that clearly has been created to congratulate the Fins. I understand the bitterness and irritation because I am also quite sad that our 11-5 injury-hit team played so valiant and still missed the playoffs by a tie-breaker. But can't the venting be done in a seperate thread please? Thanks,

I'm still getting the bitter taste out of my mouth from rooting for the Jets last night

Yes, for the 1st time I can now imagine what it feels like to be a prostitute

Congrats to Pennington and the Dolphins for beating the sorry ass Jets team. I hate the Jets more than anything and can't wait to get them twice next year.

On to reality. FU Dolphins. I can't wait until the Ravens stomp your silly team in the next round. I am so tired of the Miami charade. Newsflash! Come Sunday the Houdini season is over. There will be no more squeaking out magical wins verses totally crappy opponents. The Ravens will come like a swarm of angry hornets and it will be lights out on this magical season. You better get alot better in the offseason. The wildcrap will not fool anyone next year. Enjoy your second or third playoff game of the decade as much as you can. It won't last long. I am a bitter Patriots @sshole fan and I am proud of it.

Thank you Ravens. The fish finally had to play a quality football team and the total domination was totally satisfying. Terrell Suggs can come here and play for us anytime. I especially liked him roughing up renee brown under the pile. We need some a to get a sick twisted bastard like that on our defense. Rodney is getting old lets face it. I don't expect the fish in the playoffs next year. Their schedule is nasty and they have just enough talent to sink back into oblivion for a couple more seasons. Combine this with the league MVP losing and it was a half decent weekend. I am going to bed very happy tonite.

I'm glad the fins went down in flames, but give the Ravens D all the credit. With a defense that dominating, everyone else better look out. My money's on them now and, as their coach said, Ed Reed is the best player in the game.

The simple answer as to whether the fins deserved to be in the playoffs is yes. Regardless of a schedule almost as weak as ours, they took care of business when they needed to. No team played with more heart this season. So I'm still going to congratulate them for turning around a 1-15 TRAINWRECK of a season. That is pretty damn impressive any way you look at it.

I'm glad the fins went down in flames, but give the Ravens D all the credit. With a defense that dominating, everyone else better look out. My money's on them now and, as their coach said, Ed Reed is the best player in the game.

The simple answer as to whether the fins deserved to be in the playoffs is yes. Regardless of a schedule almost as weak as ours, they took care of business when they needed to. No team played with more heart this season. So I'm still going to congratulate them for turning around a 1-15 TRAINWRECK of a season. That is pretty damn impressive any way you look at it.

I'll echo this sentiment. One of the consolations of the Pats not getting to the playoffs was that I wouldn't have to watch them lose to the Ravens D.

It speak volumes that "he who has 1,000 different Dolphin Patsfans screen names" didn't have the sack to get ID #1001 and crow about the Phins AFCE Championship and how they're gonna win in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back