PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Conflicting reports re: Dillon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, the Berkshires seemed dream-like on account of that frosting:singing: :singing: :singing:

Frosting my *****!! The people are a mix of cultural and artistic elitist and back woods Appellatia. AND they aren't even solid Pats fans!!!!:mad:

Frosting my *****!! The people are a mix of cultural and artistic elitist and back woods Appellatia. AND they aren't even solid Pats fans!!!!:mad:
Yeh, but they got pretty hills and four seasons, there are scenery starved people in Florida who'd gladly gaze upon your skyline.

Yeh, but they got pretty hills and four seasons, there are scenery starved people in Florida who'd gladly gaze upon your skyline.

Ummm...Have you even noticed my Avatar? The "scenery" in South Beach beats those stupid hills, every day!:D

Not snow starved though, he he.

Mohawk Trail was always pretty in my memory. I've driven it from Greylock to Boston., (rt. 2)

Not snow starved though, he he.

Mohawk Trail was always pretty in my memory. I've driven it from Greylock to Boston., (rt. 2)

Yeah, freakin awesome! Day after freakin day. Through the state forest, over the single worse mountain in the state highway system. Worse weather in the entire state. Oh! and don't forget the freakin leaf peepers. Jerks outta NY in 100k SUV's and 5K outfits with 10k face work and 20k boob jobs blocking the road by parking their freakin cars right in the middle of the road.
Just so they can say (in my best "the Nanny" voice) "The view is excruciating!" Makes me wanna hurl......

Last edited:
Yeah, freakin awesome! Day after freakin day. Through the state forest, over the single worse mountain in the state highway system. Worse weather in the entire state. Oh! and don't forget the freakin leaf peepers. Jerks outta NY in 100k SUV's and 5K outfits with 10k face work and 20k boob jobs blocking the road by parking their freakin cars right in the middle of the road.
Just so they can say (in my best "the Nanny" voice) "The view is excruciating!" Makes me wanna hurl......

Plus you've got the hair pin turn where the truck drove into the second story of a house if I remember correctly.

I've never had to get anywhere when I used it, so it's pretty to me.

Ummm...Have you even noticed my Avatar? The "scenery" in South Beach beats those stupid hills, every day!:D
I have avatars and images turned off for page loads. I'm sure the beach scenery is nice, but an occasional landscape clears the palate as it were.

It depends how the contract is structured but if he got a signing bonus for a 4 year contract and wants out after two . . . he's not paid the Patriots in full. It was a weird contract though, it may be more complicated that that.

That was my thought also, except that if I remember correctly that the contract was for 5yr with a signing bonus of 6m I think. So then the question is does he owe the Pats time or a return of some of the bonus money? Dillon was reported to say he considered the contract a two-year deal because of the way it was structured. However he signed for longer. I know that I do not get paid for work I do not do, and I do not buy that just because he is an athlete that he gets special treatment {even though we all know that they do}. I see that many of you seem to think because he helped win a SB in 04 he has paid in full. This contract was signed after that season. I think that he either owes the Pats time or money. What is the general consensus though? I am open to ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back