PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Conflicting reports re: Dillon

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've all seen what happens when you blur the line between reality and Message board stardom.

I don't want to get stuck in the Purgatory of the Political Forum.:D

Now I'm looking for a very large cry baby smiley!:D

We've all seen what happens when you blur the line between reality and Message board stardom.

I don't want to get stuck in the Purgatory of the Political Forum.:D

its hell down there. :rofl:

Nothing worse, to me, than taking yourself seriously on an anonymous message board.
You've got it made mate, even if you took yourself seriously, none of us would. :D Now, I must go sit raptly through THE HIVES diatribe on two-gap defenders.

You've got it made mate, even if you took yourself seriously, none of us would. :D Now, I must go sit raptly through THE HIVES diatribe on two-gap defenders.

Where!!?? I gotta read this one!:D

Wrong forum. Maybe I'll ask undertaker if I can borrow it.;)

Its late, I drove 3 hrs through the snow, and I'm just here to have fun tonight while I unwind from the drive. Dont mind me, I mean no harm.:)

edit: as good as this place is, that place has the best hotties!

Last edited:
Its late, I drove 3 hrs through the snow, and I'm just here to have fun tonight while I unwind from the drive. Dont mind me, I mean no harm.:)

edit: as good as this place is, that place has the best hotties!
Is your commute that bad?

Getting back to Dillon, interesting stuff, I don't know if he has enough in the tank and with all his injuries the past couple of years what his value actually is. OTOH, there are so many teams with so much money, there is some team out there who will overpay for him if he does not retire.

Is your commute that bad?

Yeah, I drive over the Mohawk trail every freakin night. If the weather happens to be good I will be pulled over every night for no good reason at least twice, just because of the road I drive and the time I'm on it. Usually takes two hours. Tonight it was 3. I do this for the kids. Though the ungrateful bastaches dont appreciate it. Oh, well, the price of fatherhood....:)

Yeah, I drive over the Mohawk trail every freakin night. If the weather happens to be good I will be pulled over every night for no good reason at least twice, just because of the road I drive and the time I'm on it. Usually takes two hours. Tonight it was 3. I do this for the kids. Though the ungrateful bastaches dont appreciate it. Oh, well, the price of fatherhood....:)
Those darned Mohawks, I went to school with a couple, shifty characters.

Those darned Mohawks, I went to school with a couple, shifty characters.

I think I am the last of the Mowhekans (sp?).:D

Oh, you are right. His view of the 3-4 two gap was riveting (I wanted to rivet my head to the ground). I was kind. He wont take it that way.

But he is sooooo tight!

Lord, the Berkshires seemed dream-like on account of that frosting:singing: :singing: :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down