PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

I'm not sure whether it was Tank or out other DT but there was one play where he litterally took up 3 blockers haha.

Was it my guy Pio Sagapolutele? He stepped in there for 5 tackles (2 for loss) today. Pio is kickin some serious ass down in the trenches! I have him focused on run stopping. How can you find out something like what you posted here, or were you just joking around?

edit: Forget it, just found the play-by-play thing. Cool!

Last edited:
5 tackles and another deflected pass. I can't wait until I level, gonna put some points into specials finally. Think I'm going to work the coverage line because it seems more effective than 'big hits'.

sweet 23-0..good debut for Brady Jr.
you get skill points when you level up right?

Yes, 5 per.

5 tackles and another deflected pass. I can't wait until I level, gonna put some points into specials finally. Think I'm going to work the coverage line because it seems more effective than 'big hits'.

Yeah, I'm doing the same thing. Shutdown coverage appears to have been effective for me so far, as I don't think anyone's completed a big pass against me yet.

I'm not sure whether it was Tank or out other DT but there was one play where he litterally took up 3 blockers haha.

yes

lastly, for our upcoming game against Melbourne everybody set your play intensity to HIGH, and if you've been holding out on leveling up with flex now's the time to do it. We are definitely the underdogs in this next matchup.

Is there any way to get a play-by-play breakdown of the game? (that goes to that specific a level. Right now I can just see tackles, basically)

Last edited:
Is there any way to get a play-by-play breakdown of the game? (that goes to that specific a level. Right now I can just see tackles, basically)

Yeah you can click on the score and then there is a link for play by play which you can also watch replays of.

Yeah you can click on the score and then there is a link for play by play which you can also watch replays of.

Aha, ok, that explains it. Tank was doubled all game. Wanted to make sure that I wasn't leveling him wrong, but I can live with low output resulting from doubleteaming.

Unless you are going to hit a new stat level in the next 2 days from high intensity training I'd set your training level to either normal or relaxed so we can be as close to 100% rested for the Melbourne game as possible.

I'm going to change up the defense before the game plus we've got 3 new GMs right now because there's nothing that makes for a better kitchen than many chefs, right?

But yeah if you guys haven't spent your flex points to level up 3 times yet and intend to do so now is the time!

Also a non-patsfans.com pats fan IM'ed me and wants to join the team. He's a welker fan and he's so cute! I'm gonna trade some non-patsfans.com person for him >_<

I just created a cornerback called Martin Charlton and am at level 2 if there are any takers?

Last edited:
I'm going to change up the defense before the game plus we've got 3 new GMs right now because there's nothing that makes for a better kitchen than many chefs, right?

Fnord, offhand it doesn't look like you made me/anybody into a GM. I can't do anything new and I don't have access to the owners menu, and by our team name it doesn't list any GMs.

Fnord, offhand it doesn't look like you made me/anybody into a GM. I can't do anything new and I don't have access to the owners menu, and by our team name it doesn't list any GMs.

Someone tell me if they can see what I'm doing wrong then:

Someone tell me if they can see what I'm doing wrong then:

Maybe you have to wait overnight for the changes to take effect, like trades and such? Just a thought.

Hurricane - Check again, the other GMs are telling me they can make contract offers and the like. You won't be able to adjust the game plan or depth chart or anything I want to tinker with that myself.

Hurricane - Check again, the other GMs are telling me they can make contract offers and the like. You won't be able to adjust the game plan or depth chart or anything I want to tinker with that myself.

thats an easy one. I'm not on that list. My username in the game is "the hurricane" and the 3GMs you have are BradyFTW, colavs1, and myztic.

Can you bump Pristin smiggins up the depth chart at OT, i dont think he got a single play in the last game.

Thanks!

Can you bump Pristin smiggins up the depth chart at OT, i dont think he got a single play in the last game.

Thanks!

He's starting at ROT now :). As I recall I didn't get to set the depth chart after signing him for the last game so that's why he missed it.

Couldn't be helped I was out with a girl who likes my boner.

Ok so I created a wide receiver named Marshall Moss. I gave him 17 agi/17 spd Now what?

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back