PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

This is too much fun. Cav Trooper led the team last game with 9 tackles, 1 for loss.

Finally hit L3! Go BP!

Training is getting expensive, though - making 293/day, 600 for the upper training. Being a GM/Owner is going to be interesting. I'm seeing alot of people (not on our team, but others) way overpaying for people, or not releasing them, but burying them on the depth chart. I think all that wasted money will come back to bite them in the long run. Kinda like the Jets :)

Last edited:
I think that we're going to have a situation where a lot of CPU players end up playing anyways because of stamina issues so I don't think the starting lineup is going to be the be-all, end all.

I'll make you an offer if I can and if you're interested you can accept.

We really need another CB. Today's our first game with a patsfans.com player at QB so it should be...interesting.

Never got the offer. I'm wasting away on this CPU team, haha.

Offer make me. I play good see.

player_pic.pl

Otis Smyth (Lvl2)

Height: 76in. (6'4") Weight: 196lbs Position: Cornerback (CB) Created: Season 1, day 18 (Mar 29, 2008) Team: Saratov Whales Owner: OtisSmyth

WR Barney Bundchen available for contract offer

Good catch, decent speed, a little hops

I'm spending $200 a day on intense training and have spend all my flex points on equipment to add to my strength, blocking, and stamina yet I'm still a Level 1. Any advice to help my player development?

I'm spending $200 a day on intense training and have spend all my flex points on equipment to add to my strength, blocking, and stamina yet I'm still a Level 1. Any advice to help my player development?

Stamina. XP is given on a per-play basis, not how well you played. With more stamina, you'll be in the game more, and get more XP.

All of my equipment is stamina, and I got 50 plays last game - in the top 5 for # of snaps on the team.

Stamina. XP is given on a per-play basis, not how well you played. With more stamina, you'll be in the game more, and get more XP.

All of my equipment is stamina, and I got 50 plays last game - in the top 5 for # of snaps on the team.

Good idea, thanks. I played 64 snaps last game but it took my energy from 100% down to 82%.

I'm stuck playing for the Brooklyn Maulers, just played my first game.... as a second string LB. Key-rist. Did get a huge momentum-changing interception however. Guess I'm a role-player.

I don't think i will get released by anyone, when i asked my last owner he simply traded me to the Karachi Bears in the Southeast Asia league. I think he was mad that i was asking for a trade/release or more money, the only reason i signed with that team was that it was cpu owned then he bought it 10 minutes after i signed

Yeah, I used flex points to buy +6 Stamina custom equipment for both of my guys. Definitely recommended.

How many new flex points do you get when you hit L2? Got 666 out of 1000 XP needed in first game playing time... so, what's the payoff?

Also, what can you buy with your hard earned cash, other than training, if you're out of flex points?

Also, someone who really likes this game and intends to play it for at least a few months PM me because I want to make someone else a GM in case I am not able to adjust stuff before gametime.

I just sent you a PM in GLB

Last edited:
How many new flex points do you get when you hit L2? Got 666 out of 1000 XP needed in first game playing time... so, what's the payoff?

Also, what can you buy with your hard earned cash, other than training, if you're out of flex points?

I'm pretty sure you don't get flex points for leveling- you have to refer people, pay cash, or get them at the end of the season or other special occasions. At L2 you get 5 skill points to distribute though, so that's cool.

I'm turning into a pretty good strong safety. Also I didn't realize I had to actually equip my gear. That might help a little.

Damn, has anyone looked ahead to the Melbourne Koalas? That team is just viciously good. Our max levels are 3 6s and a couple of 5s. These guys have Adam Vinatieri at level 10 kicking and punting, a level-8 average on their OL, and more. They're stacked.

Damn, has anyone looked ahead to the Melbourne Koalas? That team is just viciously good. Our max levels are 3 6s and a couple of 5s. These guys have Adam Vinatieri at level 10 kicking and punting, a level-8 average on their OL, and more. They're stacked.

the owner of the burning pride talked about them....

itll be one heck of a showdown, and yea, ive also looked at them....they ARE good....

I'm turning into a pretty good strong safety. Also I didn't realize I had to actually equip my gear. That might help a little.

pst, i didnt think our team had any superp SS, so i made one....hell be fighting you for a starter spot soon :D

someone should have told me to make an FS

btw, how did you afford to buy a team?

pst, i didnt think our team had any superp SS, so i made one....hell be fighting you for a starter spot soon :D

someone should have told me to make an FS

Hey, that's my spot.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft