PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

Fnord, sent you a PM on the league page. Trying to find the offer.

Fnord, sent you a PM on the league page. Trying to find the offer.

For Dirk Hammer? My advice is just to make a new account LB and don't sign with a team and I'll get him on and starting before our game in 4 hours. Your current owner is a dummy and after I told him so I don't think he'll want to trade with me. :D

If I can figure out how to toss some flex points your way I would.

If you need a strong safety, Jarkko Voutilainen is available. I'm on the Kiev Hustlers right now.

Last edited:
If you need a strong safety, Jarkko Voutilainen is available. I'm on the Kiev Hustlers right now.

I think that we're going to have a situation where a lot of CPU players end up playing anyways because of stamina issues so I don't think the starting lineup is going to be the be-all, end all.

I'll make you an offer if I can and if you're interested you can accept.

We really need another CB. Today's our first game with a patsfans.com player at QB so it should be...interesting.

Woo, big win for the Burning Pride, and 3 tackles and a hurry for big Pio Sagapolutele, leading all DTs!

Damn, our defense is shaping up to be pretty dominant, it looks like. Less than 7 PPG since you took over.

4 tackles and 2 passes defensed for Maximoff (I'm spending a lot of his points in the shutdown corner skill tree, which appears to be working out well), while Tank didn't really do anything, but did level up at least.

When do you guys think I should use flex points to artificially level them up? Keep waiting?

Last edited:
if the lbs arent full then Phil Rup(lv. 1) is at your service
Currently on the Minneapolis Marauders

Damn, our defense is shaping up to be pretty dominant, it looks like. Less than 7 PPG since you took over.

4 tackles and 2 passes defensed for Maximoff (I'm spending a lot of his points in the shutdown corner skill tree, which appears to be working out well), while Tank didn't really do anything, but did level up at least.

When do you guys think I should use flex points to artificially level them up? Keep waiting?

I dunno, I have friends on another team and they are still getting decent XP on off days after having leveled up to 5 or 6 so I think I'm going to level up all my guys tonight with flex points because we can use it. There doesn't seem to be much of a difference in XP accumulation at this point.

I made an OT named Paul Haines unless it's too late (which is cool) he is on Ujung Pandang Marauders (CPU)

Last edited:
if the lbs arent full then Phil Rup(lv. 1) is at your service
Currently on the Minneapolis Marauders

I'd send you an offer but you are on a human controlled team. And he'll want one of our human players to get you. v:eek:v Same situation as Dirk.

Maybe you can talk him into releasing you so you can retire your player. The situation right now is a little screwed up, I think. Obviously they want to stop people from team jumping but it is ridiculous.

I made an OT named Paul Haines unless it's too late (which is cool) he is on Ujung Pandang Marauders (CPU)

Noooo! We need an OT!!! We're playing a C at like T right now. >_<

Offer sent!

We got a nice winning streak going boys. :)

For Burning Pride players -

In 4 days (2nd game from now) we play the Melbourne team with whom we are currently tied at 8-1 with but they beat us in tie breakers.

If anyone has been holding back on spending flex points to level up your character I'd advise you to do it now and dump a few points into stamina at least so you can be ready to play those hosers.

thanks for letting me join

For Burning Pride players -

In 4 days (2nd game from now) we play the Melbourne team with whom we are currently tied at 8-1 with but they beat us in tie breakers.

If anyone has been holding back on spending flex points to level up your character I'd advise you to do it now and dump a few points into stamina at least so you can be ready to play those hosers.

Just leveled Think Tank and Pietro Maximoff up to 5 with flex points. Tank has 2 points put into D-Line general, which boosts the entire D-Line's stamina and morale if he's playing NT. Your call on if you want to move him over to there, but it would help the stamina issue.

if your defense requires an upcoming CB and SS, send some invites to College Cason (CB) and to Brandon Weather (SS)

Just leveled Think Tank and Pietro Maximoff up to 5 with flex points. Tank has 2 points put into D-Line general, which boosts the entire D-Line's stamina and morale if he's playing NT. Your call on if you want to move him over to there, but it would help the stamina issue.

Thanks, this is good stuff to go on. Lemme know how much you need per day on each guy to do max training and I will send you a new contract.

Moving Tank over to NT.

if your defense requires an upcoming CB and SS, send some invites to College Cason (CB) and to Brandon Weather (SS)

I think at this point even if you aren't starting you're going to get a large number of plays. My HB on another team is 3rd string but still gets a nearly equal number of plays as the top two guys.

So I'm sending you an offer for each. :)

Anyone still looking to join the Pride we need like 2 more WRs, we only have 1 patsfan.com player at WR.

Could always use more LBs and DE's as well.

Also, someone who really likes this game and intends to play it for at least a few months PM me because I want to make someone else a GM in case I am not able to adjust stuff before gametime.

Training is $1k per day for each of them at high intensity- I have them on normal right now to recoup their energy for the upcoming game

The upcoming team has level 1 WRs and CBs, and a scrambling QB. We should be able to dominate them on both sides of the passing game, but their ground attack looks pretty good. I've been speccing Tank up as a run-stopper, and this should be a good test for the whole DL.

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back