PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

Well, I caved and bought me some flex points (since everybody here has already pumped up the locals' accounts.)

I figger I will get to L3 (just L1 right now,) and then lev myself up the oldfashioned way... BUY the levels.

So here's the plan: I get to L 3 (I'm a linebacker, btw...)

Then you trade for me.

Then I level up.

Better to get traded for before you level up. THe higher level you are, the more your owner will want for you. Unless your team is CPU owned, then you can have a contract offered at any time, and it won't really matter.

Also, everyone jack up your stamina as much as possible. More plays = more experience = faster leveling = better starting lineup. My guys have 26 and 28 at the moment.

I'm also hearing that vision is great for guys in the secondary- helps you avoid fakes and jukes, and get early reads on plays and jumps on balls. So far Pietro has 18 vision and 2 points in the superior vision skill. Also loading him up with smooth operator and shutdown corner skills, which make him good at matching up man-to-man with good WRs.

Last edited:
Better to get traded for before you level up. THe higher level you are, the more your owner will want for you. Unless your team is CPU owned, then you can have a contract offered at any time, and it won't really matter.

Uh, that's what I said. I get to level 3, the Pride trades for me, I add 3 additional lev.s through flex points...

Linebacker. Think about what you need, and get back to me, NE.

My bad, I misread your post. We have a computer player at LOLB, and last I checked fnord was looking for some Patsfan linebackers.

Last edited:
dang, lots of guys must have bought the flex points, otherwise no way you can afford such equipment....im about to cave in too, LOL :D

Uh, that's what I said. I get to level 3, the Pride trades for me, I add 3 additional lev.s through flex points...

Linebacker. Think about what you need, and get back to me, NE.

I am also a level 3 linebacker
looks like i am stuck too, the guy will only trade for a lv. 3 player

Last edited:
Well, I caved and bought me some flex points (since everybody here has already pumped up the locals' accounts.)

I figger I will get to L3 (just L1 right now,) and then lev myself up the oldfashioned way... BUY the levels.

So here's the plan: I get to L 3 (I'm a linebacker, btw...)

Then you trade for me.

Then I level up.

I'm not going to be able to pull off a trade for you your owner knows I want you and keeps trying to get other patsfans.com players off of me. My advice is to just make a new LB and not join a team if you want to play on the Patsfans.com team. Sorry bro. v:eek:v

I'm stuck playing for the Brooklyn Maulers, just played my first game.... as a second string LB. Key-rist. Did get a huge momentum-changing interception however. Guess I'm a role-player.

damn i just realized that you beat my team:bricks:

Okay, Fnord, we'll call it a day. I'm actually kinda getting into the "Brooklyn" team anyway... Hey, sorry TJ, I do what I do.

Okay, Fnord, we'll call it a day. I'm actually kinda getting into the "Brooklyn" team anyway... Hey, sorry TJ, I do what I do.

The only other thing I'm going to try is to have one of the new GMs try to do a trade for you since that guy doesn't hate them yet. If you're cool with that?

2 hours until gametime. Everyone get your flex spoints spent and your gear equipped.

I wonder if setting my playing intensity to "normal" instead of "hard" will help keep my player more rested and thus able to gain more experience. And then once he is strong enough to be able to play the whole game at high intensity, I can raise it back.

Nah, thanks, Fnord, but as of right now I'd rather stop stirring the whole trade pot. It is what it is, and the guy would probably finger the new GM as a friend of yours, particularly if there is a NE tie-in in the team name.

For right now, I'll just play out the string in Brooklyn.

PFnV

I wonder if setting my playing intensity to "normal" instead of "hard" will help keep my player more rested and thus able to gain more experience. And then once he is strong enough to be able to play the whole game at high intensity, I can raise it back.

Probably would work that way, since exp is gained on a per-play basis. Hadn't thought of that, I'll try it too. If it helps both of my guys get leveled up to 6 before the next game, it'll be worth it, especially since the matchup makes it look like we should steamroll these guys.

23-0 victory! Damn, we crushed them. Once again, Tank's impact is marginal. 1 tackle this time, but I'm going to claim that he's taking up a lot of blockers or something ;P. At least his tackle was for a loss. Maximoff had 3 PDs too, and will level up in his off day before the melbourne game, so that's good.

Last edited:
68 plays is that a good number of plays.

23-0 victory! Damn, we crushed them. Once again, Tank's impact is marginal. 1 tackle this time, but I'm going to claim that he's taking up a lot of blockers or something ;P. At least his tackle was for a loss. Maximoff had 3 PDs too, and will level up in his off day before the melbourne game, so that's good.

I'm not sure whether it was Tank or out other DT but there was one play where he litterally took up 3 blockers haha.

68 plays is that a good number of plays.

yes

lastly, for our upcoming game against Melbourne everybody set your play intensity to HIGH, and if you've been holding out on leveling up with flex now's the time to do it. We are definitely the underdogs in this next matchup.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back