PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts OLB Robert Mathis suspended four games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put Jones next to bowman,Willis,Quinn,Aldon smith,peppers,mario williams, or even Dee ford n u can c what I'm talking bout.not saying he is flabby or anything, just can shed bout 10-15lbs of fat which would make him a Lil quicker.when your 6'5 that isn't much at all. Then if he added another 10-15 lbs of rock evenly to his frame he would likely take that next step as a passrusher. He would b a touch quicker n much more powerful. He would arrive at 265-270 with 7% or a Lil less. Right now he weighs bout that n is around 10%bodyfat or so. Obviously weighing the same and at 7-8% fat makes him a better overall athlete n more powerful/explosive force off the snap= breathing down the qbs neck more often. He was neutralized far to often last yr sometimes by average tackles.. Zero sacks in his last 6-7 games including playoffs where he was totally neutralized by a backup tackle. Clady returns n like our lacking of a playmaking wr,if Jones is our best playmaking edge rusher that needs to get better as well. And he does have room to get a lil faster ,more powerful which = more explosive. Your right Buchanan can use 15-20 lbs of muscle. Collins is plenty lean,another 10-15 of rock lbs n he is as explosive as any passrusher in the NFL. He could easily add that with no loss in quickness.Collins is they key,with browner on the the he can blitz more often. Although great already for blitzing,another 10lbs or so of muscle n he is terrifying off the edge. Jones can improve,Collins blitzing n dominiqe penetrating from inside n our pass rush is a whole new level. Kony early would have been nice but we have enough if everybody is dedicated to improvement the tools r there. Moore is a sleeper, Hightower should shed 15lbs himself. He is a conventional 4-3 mlb n this is a passing league requiring speed n hightower like spikes was is a liability. None of the elite 4-3 lbs in the NFL r 270. At 250-255 he would b flying around the field n b a terror.

Your % #s don't add up
I may be misunderstanding what you wrote because I'm unfamiliar with the language.

Unfamiliar with working out n adding muscle? Or how much weight u have 2 lose to get quicker? Its pretty simple 10-15 lbs of muscle increases overall power by at least 10% and as much as 20%. Lose 15lbs lbs of fat and its like losing a backpack of weight slowing you down. Translation a person gets quicker.

When was the last time a player got suspended for violating the drug policy and came out and said it was steroids?....Exactly. It's possible Mathis is telling the truth but I don't believe anyone.
exactly, all of these guys say that it was just a mix up and it was medication that they needed to clear with the NFL but didn't, its total crap in likely all of those cases. I think Mathis did take steroids because I tend to think all of these guys who test positive did.

exactly, all of these guys say that it was just a mix up and it was medication that they needed to clear with the NFL but didn't, its total crap in likely all of those cases. I think Mathis did take steroids because I tend to think all of these guys who test positive did.
I think it's roids because having a career year at DE at his age just isn't common. All signs point to him juicing. Shame he's out for the Broncos game. It would be nice to see them start 0-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST