PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Clear explanation of the Pats playoff situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, you write...

... and list two relatively likely, but not the only, scenarios. When called on your error, you say "I listed the most realistic scenarios" as if that absolves you from saying they were the *only* ones.

Yet in another thread you were complaining that the OP wasn't clear and it wasn't fair to you to have to figure out what he meant. Hmmmm.

Alright, you got me. I should have made my statement more clear.

You really must have been offended by my comments to give me a bad rep on my page. I listed the most realistic scenarios. Do you really think the Colts are going to lose 2 out of 3 games? The Titans are going to give them the last game of the season because the Titans will have home field locked up. Do you think the Dolphins and Jets will lose 2 out of 3 or even 3 games straight? Will Pittsburgh lose three straight? All of these are very unlikely. We will see who wins this arguement in three weeks. I will expect an apology if I'm right.

Bad rep on your page? Huh? What does that mean?

I wasn't referring to those farfetched scenarios. I was referring to others that are unlikely but certainly not farfetched. Put it this way: it's not wild to speculate that the Dolphins can lose 2 games here (one to the Jets). That's not wild at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes