PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classy Sandiego game blocked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Saint Dungy has saved Mike Vick, he can move on to save other misfits. Maybe he can get Howard Stern to do Sunday Bible readings and B. Spears to stop showing us what's under her skirt.

I think it was during the Hall of Fame game that I heard this gem (re: Vick potentially getting signed):

"Tony Dungy is incapable of lying or being deceptive..."

I wanted to punch myself in the nuts to take my mind off of that stupidity.

San Deigo has never been a great football town. Southern California in general are a front-runner sports town. Earlier this decade they were forcing Raiders fans to buy two different game tickets (one for the Raiders game and one of the lesser selling games) to see the Raiders play the Chargers due to the fact that they couldn't sell enough hometown tickets and didn't want to flood the stadium with Raiders fans on a home game. They have even had troubles selling home playoff games. Not surprising that a preseason game wouldn't be sold out especially coming off a 9-7 season.

The chargers were also historically bad for a few years there. Would you pay to see Ryan Leaf?

San Deigo has never been a great football town. Southern California in general are a front-runner sports town. Earlier this decade they were forcing Raiders fans to buy two different game tickets (one for the Raiders game and one of the lesser selling games) to see the Raiders play the Chargers due to the fact that they couldn't sell enough hometown tickets and didn't want to flood the stadium with Raiders fans on a home game. They have even had troubles selling home playoff games. Not surprising that a preseason game wouldn't be sold out especially coming off a 9-7 season.

8-8

10characters

8-8

10characters

To be fair San Diego has alot of military families. So alot of the people here are fans of other teams.I am not from S.D. so why should I like the Chargers? I am a fan of the Patriots because my dad was. I grew up with them. Maybe if the Charger games are blacked out I can see more Patriots games.

Heh. I always remember being a pretty big Pats troll on the Chargers messageboard but the one thing that actually got me banned is when I called them the San Antonio Chargers in jest.

Football: The San Antonio ... Chargers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes