PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Classy Sandiego game blocked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

swheeler23

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I live in San diego. The Charger game was blacked out due to ticket sales. The economy here is sandiego is horrible ....plus the beach is free..

Maybe the game was blacked out due to something far more classy being on TV at that time?

I think it is funny....I hate the Chargers.

Wait...so what you're saying is that San Diego is a crappy football town? No way! They've always been such diehards!

I live in San diego. The Charger game was blacked out due to ticket sales. The economy here is sandiego is horrible ....plus the beach is free..

One of the reason's that San Diego's economy has been hit so hard is that they banned alcohol from the beaches... I swear that the City Council there would cut off their right arms if some proposed it to them...

NFL.com says:

The game was blacked out in San Diego's TV market, the first time a preseason game didn't sell out since 2006. The Chargers say there could be regular-season blackouts, too.

That can't be good :)

Chargers think that the taxpayers will help with a new staduim.LOL!We have to many illegals and their ancor babies to pay for.:banned::banned:

At least you have LT - the greatest human being in the world born after Tony Dungy.

Ya, Lt will tell you he is before Dungy.Do not disrespect Lt. I do not want to see pictures of him crying on the sidelines.

Last edited:
Not to worry. The deification of Saint Dungy is well underway. I expect him to be canonized at Canton, with not just a bust, but an entire statue, complete with an altar for offerings and a baptismal font. :rolleyes:

i live in san diego and they would rather root against boston than root for their own team. it's like new york west. i was told about a kid wearing a brady jersey to a charger practice and charger fans ripped it off him. maybe it's an exaggeration of the hot dog story. i laugh at these idiots.

i live in san diego and they would rather root against boston than root for their own team. it's like new york west.

New York West? Christ, ONE New York is one too many, nevermind two; I guess the problem is there are so many arrogant, self entitled New York azzholes that one state cannot hold all of the douchebags, so many of them slithered out west to California.

Sorry to hear that they ruined an otherwise nice city...........

Now that Saint Dungy has saved Mike Vick, he can move on to save other misfits. Maybe he can get Howard Stern to do Sunday Bible readings and B. Spears to stop showing us what's under her skirt.

Wait...so what you're saying is that San Diego is a crappy football town? No way! They've always been such diehards!

I especially like their song :rolleyes:

New York West? Christ, ONE New York is one too many, nevermind two; I guess the problem is there are so many arrogant, self entitled New York azzholes that one state cannot hold all of the douchebags, so many of them slithered out west to California.

Sorry to hear that they ruined an otherwise nice city...........

There might be some truth to this theory. I live in Florida and every city in this state is packed full of ex-New Yorkers. Truth be told though, I prefer New Yorkers over people from Pittsburgh who think that everything and everyone that comes out of there is a golden godsend.

NFL.com says:

Quote:
The game was blacked out in San Diego's TV market, the first time a preseason game didn't sell out since 2006. The Chargers say there could be regular-season blackouts, too.

Gosh, where will San Diego's punk element go now to pick fights?

I am glad. Maybe I will get Patriots games instead.

************, it's been like 18 months since LdT had his melt down, let it go already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes