PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Christian Fauria Signs with Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a class act, christian! Thanks for the memories and best of luck to you.... :rocker:

Miguel said:
My wife can't understand this move. I just hope that she does not become a Redskins fan now:)

Me, I'm not telling my wife. Maybe she'll find some cute rook or FA that will make her forget before she realizes the Greek God is gone.

Good luck Christian Fauria! Too bad you couldn't stay but you were a part of a lot of great times here.

Julius said:
Fauria was underestimated by pats fans. I noticed multiple instances where his blocking sprung big plays it didn't look like much but he got the job done.
Bingo! Thanks Christian, I'm sure the wives will welcome you back for your second career in broadcasting. :D

Best of luck Christian, enjoyed watching you play and hearing your comments!

Good luck to ya Christian. Thank you for being so clutch and catching 99.9 percent of passes thrown your way. Great Hands! Was great while he was here with New England and deserves to start in Washington. Hope he does well, and probably will, with the two new recievers they just signed.

THEARCHIVES said:
Good luck to ya Christian. Thank you for being so clutch and catching 99.9 percent of passes thrown your way. Great Hands! Was great while he was here with New England and deserves to start in Washington. Hope he does well, and probably will, with the two new recievers they just signed.

Wow. I'm a member from Extremeskins who came over to your guys board to see what the real Pat fans think of Fauria. I couldn't believe how positive all your comments we're about your boy joining the Skins.

Christian seems to be a Joe Gibbs type player, hard working and team first.

I have to say that I am impressed with the decency of your member's posts. You guys are a class act. Keep up the good work and good luck next season.

You are a good man Christian, good luck to ya... :)

Bonef1de said:
Wow. I'm a member from Extremeskins who came over to your guys board to see what the real Pat fans think of Fauria. I couldn't believe how positive all your comments we're about your boy joining the Skins.

Christian seems to be a Joe Gibbs type player, hard working and team first.

I have to say that I am impressed with the decency of your member's posts. You guys are a class act. Keep up the good work and good luck next season.

You're getting a good one their man. He may not have the best yards after catch (some fans tease him that he gets tackled by yardage markers but that's all in good fun) but the important thing is he's got steady hands that catch passes coming his way.

Thanks for the nice words. I'm glad you chose this thread as your first thread to read on the board. Like other forums, there are times when it can get a little out of hand over here too! But that's part of the fun. :D

smg93 said:
You're getting a good one their man. He may not have the best yards after catch (some fans tease him that he gets tackled by yardage markers but that's all in good fun) but the important thing is he's got steady hands that catch passes coming his way.

Thanks for the nice words. I'm glad you chose this thread as your first thread to read on the board. Like other forums, there are times when it can get a little out of hand over here too! But that's part of the fun. :D

Haha... We don't need him to catch too much. He's now our primary run blocking TE.

Funny...I had wondered about him early yesterday...kind of quiet..no talk about him..Back or?? Then visiting the SKins and then..signed. I am not surprised..and I will deinitely miss him!! A class act, a good solid team player...wish we could have kept him around..but?? This is what happens in football these days..few players make a career in one town only. Given that
fact, one has to appreciate a player like him...for his years here and all he has done. Truly classy and funny and...he will be missed...there is no doubt about that!
With Graham and Watson, I saw CF as most likely out..gone..which means mist likely a Jed Weaver and or a late round TE pick. With a load of TEs in this years draft, I expect they will drarft one at some point.
Good luck CF!! I remember the catches and the spikes and the good hands that always seemed to get the ball on onside kicks by the other team.

Bonef1de said:
Haha... We don't need him to catch too much. He's now our primary run blocking TE.

Here comes Shmessy - - the fly in the ointment, the skunk at the party.....

If you're expecting Fauria to be your primary blocking TE, you're looking at a more Snyder-like record this year.

Fauria is a smallish - "hands" TE. He's not much of a blocker. And he's older. The last two years, his biggest role was the onside kick "catcher".

On a personal level, he's a great guy and I will miss him and his great attitude. I wish the best for him and his family. I certainly hope (and expect) that Snyder waaaaaay overpaid him with upfront money.

Fauria was a good player for us for 4 years. Wish him luck except when it has any negitive effect on the Patriots.

Last edited:
I'd like to read from a prepared statement. I won't be taking any questions at this time.

Ahem:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Ahem, that concludes my prepared remarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back