PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs at Broncos a defensive battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're such a huge geek. No seriously. This is literally one of the most cringe worthy things that anyone has posted on this forum in a long long time.

You're one of those emo kids who covers their eyes with their comb over and cuts themselves when they feel they've "lost" an internet argument. No doubt a loner who was severely bullied by the much more outgoing kids at his school.

LOL the irony coming from someone so offended I don't think the Patriots defense is any good!!!

Unreal how big of a virgin you are, lol

You didn't answer. Which games were bad games by the patriots defense. Name them.

Last 4 for sure.. especially given the completion

Actually they made Landry Jones look good too lol

Points allowed is a nice stat until you face good teams and then you actually give up points and realize "oh shoot, we aren't that good!"

LOL the irony coming from someone so offended I don't think the Patriots defense is any good!!!

Unreal how big of a virgin you are, lol

I'm not offended by that at all. Someone like KontradictioN, for example, has criticized the defense on numerous occasions. You don't see me calling him a ret@rd, because he's actually a quality poster who is rational and often makes valid points.

I'm offended that I have to share the planet with someone as unintelligent, uneducated, and worthless as you. You're a very effeminate and irrational individual. Start making some quality posts if you want to be taken seriously. Otherwise you'll relive your high school years on this forum.

For now though, go make me a sandwich.

Not looking forward to the possibility of AJ Derby pulling his Owen Daniels routine against the Patriots later this season. I understand why the Pats made the trade, but looks like a great deal for Denver right now.

YOU...YOU are weird. In fact, you're so weird...tap tap tap tap...how weird Joker?......you're so weird that last night you woke to find you had been transformed into a giant cokkaroach....(too Kafkaesque?).

You're such a huge geek. No seriously. This is literally one of the most cringe worthy things that anyone has posted on this forum in a long long time.

You're one of those emo kids who covers their eyes with their comb over and cuts themselves when they feel they've "lost" an internet argument. No doubt a loner who was severely bullied by the much more outgoing kids at his school.

You know someone is really hurting when they start pretending they are Kirk Minihane.

I can yell louder than you

Yes I can

Just watch me

I win I win

I'm the man

Last 4 for sure.. especially given the completion

Actually they made Landry Jones look good too lol

Points allowed is a nice stat until you face good teams and then you actually give up points and realize "oh shoot, we aren't that good!"
So the patriot defense played bad when it allowed 17 points? 16? 10 plus a garbage time TD?
Ok thanks for answering. Now I know to ignore you because you have zero football knowledge.

O stop just stop. He lights it up against no one. He's horrible god awful. He's so bad that he was on pace to have statistically the worst year in NFL history for an NFL QB. He has completed only 53 percent of his passes all season before today when he completed 72 percent! He was on pace to surpass the most interceptions in one season. Today he threw zero interceptions.

This was the quintessential Fitzpatrick game. He is not the worst but the most inconsistent QB in the league. Capable of greatness and complete ineptitude at the same time. If you go back through his history you will see exactly that pattern of great stretches (that earn him reasonablly big contracts) followed by utter implosions.

The only real ****up of his that I can recall led to the grounding call. Apart from that his passes were on point and he took the underneath completions instead of forcing it downfield (which is how he ended up with so many turnovers in the first place).

Once again people argue that our D sucks by saying stats are meaningless and they don't pass the "eye test" but then don't acknowledge when an opponent has an excellent game because his stats suggest he is crap.

I'm not offended by that at all. Someone like KontradictioN, for example, has criticized the defense on numerous occasions. You don't see me calling him a ret@rd, because he's actually a quality poster who is rational and often makes valid points.

I'm offended that I have to share the planet with someone as unintelligent, uneducated, and worthless as you. You're a very effeminate and irrational individual. Start making some quality posts if you want to be taken seriously. Otherwise you'll relive your high school years on this forum.

For now though, go make me a sandwich.

Cant press Winner more than once. So am just gonna post it.

Winner. Winner. Winner.

Jets play the pats tough every year it is what it is. Jets have won 4 of the last 7 meetings against the patriots in NJ. I dont get the hand-wringing from the crowd that yesterday wasnt a 30 point blowout.

the defense did its job IMO. offense couldv'e done better but in the end did enough to win.

this defense is middle of the pack. they arent a top tier defense, despite what the PPG suggest, and they arent a firedrill like the 2011 defense that some here would suggest. they are about average. One thing they need to start doing more is creating turnovers. yesterday was a good start. now I would like to see more interceptions

This was the quintessential Fitzpatrick game. He is not the worst but the most inconsistent QB in the league. Capable of greatness and complete ineptitude at the same time. If you go back through his history you will see exactly that pattern of great stretches (that earn him reasonablly big contracts) followed by utter implosions.

The only real ****up of his that I can recall led to the grounding call. Apart from that his passes were on point and he took the underneath completions instead of forcing it downfield (which is how he ended up with so many turnovers in the first place).

Once again people argue that our D sucks by saying stats are meaningless and they don't pass the "eye test" but then don't acknowledge when an opponent has an excellent game because his stats suggest he is crap.
They scored 17 points. That is not an excellent game.

well Fitzpatrick has had games this season where he threw 5 interceptions...so for him it is good

I was referring to his throws. Most of them were on point (eg. the deep pass over Butler, the TD to Enunwa, the dropped wheel route pass to Spiller, ect.)

I didn't see any of his usual brainfarts and he refrained from those deep shots that make him Fitztragic.

But you are right, the overall offense by the Jets was not excellent.

So the patriot defense played bad when it allowed 17 points? 16? 10 plus a garbage time TD?
Ok thanks for answering. Now I know to ignore you because you have zero football knowledge.

Why don't you go look at the opposing QB passer ratings..... you made Fitsy look like a good QB last night. Same with Kaep... and Wilson was all world. How did Russell look yesterday?

Defense is NOT good... I don't know why you have such a problem admitting that. Anybody with any objectivity knows it

Kubiak is still a crappy HC who road an all time defense(that he had nothing to do with) to a ring last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back