Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should the Cheerleader thread be on the main forum where is was.

• Yes- bring it back over here.

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • No- keep it where it was moved.

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cause you're addicted to the cheerleader thread? ;)
I kind of doubt it, I'm sure it has more to do with an extremely high level of body hair, cooking aptitude, and the educational discourse on daytime talk programs.

One thread is a as good as another. We move on ....

Emily:

medium_texan_cheerleaders04.jpg

Nnnooooooooo!!!

Nnnooooooooo!!!

The good news for you is that in spite of the landslide vote, the cheerleader thread will be stay where it is.

The bad news is that Ian has asked me to be the Moderator of that forum. It's like giivng the fox the key to the chick house.

Please feel free to visit over there often. I would encourage our female posters to start threads of their own. If it's a "hunk" or "beefcake" thread, you won't have to be concerned about it being Moderated. I would never "open' the thread.

The good news for you is that in spite of the landslide vote, the cheerleader thread will be stay where it is.

The bad news is that Ian has asked me to be the Moderator of that forum. It's like giivng the fox the key to the chick house.

Please feel free to visit over there often. I would encourage our female posters to start threads of their own. If it's a "hunk" or "beefcake" thread, you won't have to be concerned about it being Moderated. I would never "open' the thread.

Just like I don't "open" the cheerleader thread. See, you got your compromise after all!! I don't consider it bad news. It's just that we'll miss you over here as you spend all your time at your new job. ;)

Just like I don't "open" the cheerleader thread. See, you got your compromise after all!! I don't consider it bad news. It's just that we'll miss you over here as you spend all your time at your new job. ;)

A man has to take his job seriously. I'll have to examine every post to make sure it conforms wiht the forum rules. Some I may have to examine several tiimes.:rocker:

Plentiful pulchritude.
We should definitely play the Texans every year.\

Picture is a wide image - have to slider across to see all of the cheerleaders.

JP6P4049.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes