Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should the Cheerleader thread be on the main forum where is was.

• Yes- bring it back over here.

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • No- keep it where it was moved.

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I have noticed that the Cheerleader thread was moved over to another forum for girlie photos and such.

I have no problem with a separate "girlie" forum and if people wan to post "girlie" photos that would be the place for it.

However, the Cheerleader thread has been a part of this forum for so long and has so many post and views that it's like losing an old friend. This was for football cheerleaders the vast majority of post were of NFL Cheerleaders.

I understand that this is not a democracy and Ian can do what he wants. But, if the majority want it back here then maybe he'll do that,or maybe he won't.

Last edited:
I've got no problem with it being here - but that said do appreciate that the football forum is for football - as opposed to some other Patriots forums I won't name that are filled with fun, but non football "OTs"

In my eyes that makes this the more "serious" football forum and the other one the more laid back one - a good thing as I think there's room for both.

But overall I'd abdicate my vote on the Patriots Cheerleader thread issue to Patschick, BellaChick and any of the other women who want to weigh in.

The Patriots cheerleader thread would be an exception only but if they want to keep that sort of thing outta this forum totally I'd go along with that.

Last edited:
Img222358146.jpg

This is too an important of an issue to have apathy.

I can live with the results, I can't live with apathy.

Last edited:
I want the thread here in New England Patriots fan forum.

Laughing over this, because when I saw the new Ladies Lounge my first thought was cool, a special place for we female fans.
Then I read the description :)
I had in my mind the thought of checking that forum out from time to time, mostly because the posts are classic. The pics don't do much for me ("not that there's anything wrong with that"), but the commentary is priceless.

I want the thread here in New England Patriots fan forum.
Same here. Something I firmly believe in is if something is filed in the wrong place, but everyone (me) knows where it is, don't move it or nobody will be able to find it again. :D

Why not PATSNUTme start a new better one here, may not be moved it started here. Though I am surprised they haven't moved my Patriots are best thread in the interleague forum.

You all realize that Ian moved that yesterday. And what happened yesterday? We got killed. It's the threads way of crying out for help.

This thread must be moved back here by next Sunday.

You all realize that Ian moved that yesterday. And what happened yesterday? We got killed. It's the threads way of crying out for help.

This thread must be moved back here by next Sunday.

Your logic is impeccable! :)

And have you seen that those spoilsports at the NFL have withdrawn the clip Michael was using for his sig from YouTube? Is it just me, or has the world just become a sadder and colder place?

The thread works better in the forum it was moved to. There, you can readily find it whereas in the Patriots forum, it often lags back and page or three and you have to search for it. PLUS, more threads of similar ilk can accompany it where also readily found.

Cheerleaders are well trained, athletic, and part of football. They shouldn't be put in a eye candy forum just because they happen to be be hot some being super hot!.

Your logic is impeccable! :)

And have you seen that those spoilsports at the NFL have withdrawn the clip Michael was using for his sig from YouTube? Is it just me, or has the world just become a sadder and colder place?

Mike, I'm telling you that one does have something to do with the other.

Have you ever pissed off a woman? Do you know what hell they can bring down on you if they feel disrespected?

I doubt if even Rodney would knowingly piss a woman off. :scared:

Bring it back, I am not ready to live life without it yet.

The Cheerleader thread can be very funney at times. Along with the pics the humor is usually good. I like the thread here because it is more than just some pic posted. If it is somewhere else I do not think i will view it as much.

I think it should stay here but avoid other similiar threads in the future

I think this thread was mythical in Patriots fan forum :( :(

Last edited:
So far 58% of the voters want it moved back over here. That is considered a landslide in most elelctions.:cool:

The polls are still open.

Good riddance.

So far 58% of the voters want it moved back over here. That is considered a landslide in most elelctions.:cool:

The polls are still open.
popular vote means diddly

what is the electoral vote? that sir is the question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey