PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norv is Norv, true. But beating the Colts on the road last was very un-Norv-like. Though of course from the other side, that was very Dungy-like.

The Chargers are a deep and talented team. They, along with the Patriots, are probably the most talented team in the league, 1-53. They should be in the mix this year and for years to come.

Norv is Norv, true. But beating the Colts on the road last was very un-Norv-like. Though of course from the other side, that was very Dungy-like.

The easily-stoppable force meets the easily-movable object.

Last edited:
The Chargers are a deep and talented team. They, along with the Patriots, are probably the most talented team in the league, 1-53. They should be in the mix this year and for years to come.

While I'm not crazy about Norv Turner, I have to admit that I think AJ Smith is as good as any GM out there and will always have the Bolts in a position to compete.

While I'm not crazy about Norv Turner, I have to admit that I think AJ Smith is as good as any GM out there and will always have the Bolts in a position to compete.

They continued to address issues they faced last year with depth and talent in certain areas. They have a fast, talented, aggressive secondary now. I think they'll be tough. But I also think that because of their coaching staff, they'll have trouble with elite teams.

When I hear and read things saying its the chargers' year I think of the one thing that they dont have....CHARACTER. Not one wiley vet(all pro with 10years of service) has been brought in in the last 2 years which got me to thinking......WHAT IF Junior came out to play with them not us?? He would be the type of player that they dont have on the roster and the fact he knows NE schemes can only help.....He is a SD native and played there in his heyday, I would be knocking on his door offering to carry his surfboard or whatever if I were Norv.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore