PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charger Basher Question?? Whiners??

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I am not a Chargers fan.
I was just visiting many of the nfl team sites and it seems that everyone wants to bash the chargers, and call them whiners?? What? Can someone clarify? I would think that people would be supportive of this team. I lived in San Diego for a few years for work and the people of san diego have been waiting for this a long time and have been through many let downs for the last 13 years. Look what happened last year.. and now....finally they start winning in the playoffs but it seems people want to see the Chargers get destroyed. Why is this? Is it because they are a west coast team? I personally am happy for them and glad they have made it to play in the Championship game. I think they deserve to win and is about time. Any why do people say that the Chargers have big heads and foul attitudes? Yeah, Rivers can have a bad attitude even at his own players but he is not the whole team. From what I saw when I lived there, they had a thankful attitude, and also supported people in SD, like during the fires in SD.

As for people making excuses and blaming losses....like star players injured, ref calls, mistakes, or coaches...that is the football game, that is part of the nfl. Colts fans saying Chargers got lucky and should've lost.....didn't chargers win last time they played, didn't chargers stop Indy's last road to a perfect season. Look at last year, yeah the chargers made HUGE mistakes in the first playoff game, did they whine?? No, they fessed it was completely their fault?

Well, I wanted just put my 2 cents in and wonding why people bash the Chargers so much?????? Just wanted to give Charger some support for once.

Go Dolphins!!!

Chargers talked a lot of trash after the patriots beat them last year. And merriman is a jerk. And rivers is a jerk.

Some people around here hate LT, but I don't think he's all that bad.

Based on the fact every other team has been dumb enough to do it, watch for some really stupid stuff to come out of San Diego this week.

First off, I am not a Chargers fan.
I was just visiting many of the nfl team sites and it seems that everyone wants to bash the chargers, and call them whiners?? What? Can someone clarify? I would think that people would be supportive of this team. I lived in San Diego for a few years for work and the people of san diego have been waiting for this a long time and have been through many let downs for the last 13 years. Look what happened last year.. and now....finally they start winning in the playoffs but it seems people want to see the Chargers get destroyed. Why is this? Is it because they are a west coast team? I personally am happy for them and glad they have made it to play in the Championship game. I think they deserve to win and is about time. Any why do people say that the Chargers have big heads and foul attitudes? Yeah, Rivers can have a bad attitude even at his own players but he is not the whole team. From what I saw when I lived there, they had a thankful attitude, and also supported people in SD, like during the fires in SD.

As for people making excuses and blaming losses....like star players injured, ref calls, mistakes, or coaches...that is the football game, that is part of the nfl. Colts fans saying Chargers got lucky and should've lost.....didn't chargers win last time they played, didn't chargers stop Indy's last road to a perfect season. Look at last year, yeah the chargers made HUGE mistakes in the first playoff game, did they whine?? No, they fessed it was completely their fault?

Well, I wanted just put my 2 cents in and wonding why people bash the Chargers so much?????? Just wanted to give Charger some support for once.

Go Dolphins!!!

Why don't you post this stupid crap in the Chargers forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents