PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Character, Fire, Desire

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I first off want to say how proud iam of OUR football team. This is the game from the Pats i have been waiting for all season. Character, fire, and desire, three things to me that has been missing from the pats all season. These are the things the Pats needed to win this game and go any where in the playoffs. There where times in this game when the momentum went all to jax, when the pats in past games would never be able to over come. The drew touch down when the pats "D" stopped playing because they thought he was down is the type of play that can make any team just want to die, but the pats played through it like it never happened. When that play happened i said to myself, " this is it, a perfect type of play to see what type of character we have." Not only did the pats play through it, you can see that that they played harder. They got that fire inside that i couldnt wait to see. They got that desire to win that i missed so much. You would have to be blind to not notice the character, fire and desire the Pats played with, that has been missing all season long.

I agree. Sunday's game was a very satisfying win. Seeing Rodney back there was calming and exhilarating and it was fitting that he got teh clinching fumble recovery. While we are not perfect, the team showed those intangibles that gives me a sense of confidence. I look forward to the playoffs and don't really care who we play.

The drew touch down when the pats "D" stopped playing because they thought he was down is the type of play that can make any team just want to die, but the pats played through it like it never happened. When that play happened i said to myself, " this is it, a perfect type of play to see what type of character we have." Not only did the pats play through it, you can see that that they played harder.

I think that is a little melodramatic.

There have only been two games they have been out of it until the end, the denver and miami game.

The indy and jets game they were in it until the end.

the thing holding back this team has been the offense and lack of productivity at times. that seems to be correcting itself.

they have 11 wins, I think that displays alot of character, fire, and desire.

they could have wilted in the chicagoi game with the continuous turnovers.

same could be said of the indy game with all the turnovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News