PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
no room for him

we do not need his Persona in our young locker-room.

I like chad very much, but we do not need his fading talents and deadbeat drama in our area. Waste of a roster spot.

Well the whole point of that post was to say that the offense needs an average starting-quality orange as opposed to the best apple in the NFL, so good?:p

Nah......It is more like comparing the best orange in the business (after all we got the guy from a team in FLORIDA) to a guy many consider a bad apple. And you know that they say about one bad apple and a barrel.

Last edited:
I just found a picture of Chad Johnson,Randy Moss and Terrell Owens together at a golf course and spending some time away from football during the offseason lockout.

the-three-stooges+on+the+golf+course.jpg

Last edited:
I dont think chad is a bad apple at all, hes not a disruptive player, studys tape and works on his craft i like my players to be confident there is a difference between chad and like TO or bmarshall

F Chad...I want Moss back

If someone mentions this Prima Donna,dancing with the stars,rodeo,soccer playing,twitterholic,racehorse beating,media hogging,vastly overrated WR piece of sh!t joining the Patriots anymore,I am going to go to their house and throw up on their dog.

We don't want him,we don't need him and if anyone here has half a brain and is a REAL fan,then they already know that when everyone thinks a player is coming to NE he almost NEVER does.

There is 0% chance that Belichick is ******ed enough to waste a roster spot on this bum...I wouldn't sign him for $1

I think Chad should join Charlie Sheen on a Wackjob World Tour gig.

I like good writing and that is some good writing! 87 posts on this joke...ENOUGH.

the pats lost 3 games last year all to the Ryan brothers because they had the the talent and dept at DB teams like that will shut down the pats WR's who ever they are what the pats need is to get the running game going vs teams like that so they cant put 7 and 8 back in coverage... the pats have TE's that can catch RB's that can catch and two pretty good vet WR's and a nice mix of young guys like Tate Price and Edelman, pats dont need a big mouth WR who at best is 60% of the player he once was

why? so you don't have to change your screen name? :eek:

Personally, I don't want either, but i'd take Ocho over Moss at this point

I want him back because he can help this teams issues at WR

I want him back because he can help this teams issues at WR

Yeah,Moss was an absolute stud at the WR position from late 2009 right through 2010....

Yeah,he woud help A LOT :rolleyes:

I guess you must have slept through the past 1 1/2 years of Randy Moss career because he was about as irrelevant to the NFL as it goes.

Randy Moss isn't even in the top 50 WRs at this point..I am serious

Yeah,Moss was an absolute stud at the WR position from late 2009 right through 2010....

Did i say he was a stud from 2009-2010? In 09 he had 13 TDs..still a force

This team needs a deep threat even if he's not what he once was. Someone whos tall and can jump up there and get a few in the endzone to make the CBs back off.

Randy Moss isn't even in the top 50 WRs at this point..I am serious

Can you please share some of your crack..mine must not be that good

Last edited:
Did i say he was a stud from 2009-2010? In 09 he had 13 TDs..still a force

This team needs a deep threat even if he's not what he once was. Someone whos tall and can jump up there and get a few in the endzone to make the CBs back off.

Can you please share some of your crack..mine must not be that good

Its not 2007 anymore,but some of you still don't get it though

The 2010 Tennessee Titans who have a laughingstock of a WR corps didn't even try and get Randy relevant in a game because simply he was out there doing all he could to be a non factor

Some of you need to get it in your thick skulls that Randy is back to the Randy of old..he is once again a Raider at heart,a guy who wants a huge paycheck but does not want to perform up to the standard.....

Even worse he is an OLDER player,at least then he had everything going but didnt perform because he simply did not want to play and 3 teams from 2010 say he is a piece of sh!t as a WR anymore and without doubt a cancer when he is not the star of the show.

Randy is not worthy of anything more than a vet minimum contract unless it was just a 'fluke' in 2010 from 3 teams who saw that he brought 'nothing' to the table but aggravation to the team.

He is a washed up old WR whose best days are G-O-N-E,the HOF will certainly be his for the taking but its in the past and 2007 does not exist anymore...the old saying goes "what have you done for me lately",the answer is ZIP.

If you ever feel like betting that Moss will come close to earshot of 1000 yards as a receiver in 2011, feel free to put up some cash.

Moss,like Chad Johnson and T.O. are washed up and should be hanging their cleats up soon before they embarrass themselves and ruin what was once an unforgettable career.

Moss is now trying to suck up to the Pats F.O. to take him back because he wants to waste more money from an NFL owners wallet...,if its other than being the Gatorade boy here,I would pass.

Last edited:
Ochocinco is a very good football player. He seems a bit obnoxious and maybe even a little immature but Perhaps he is just misunderstood. I think he would be honored to become a Patriot and work with BB and TB.

If he were to become a Patriot he would most likely keep his mouth shut. he'd no longer be the guy on the team that everyone's buying tickets to come see play, although he could definitely still be a big contributor to the offense. I wouldn't agree if anyone said he's too old to become a consistent play maker. Just look at what Dieon Branch and Terrel Owens did in 2010.

Last edited:
Ocho and Branch are entirely redundant. I can't see having both of them. It wouldn't bring any new dimensions to the passing game and getting both Branch/Ocho practice snaps would stunt the growth of Tate and Price. No problem with bringing in Ocho but that should result in Branch moving out.

I completely agree. Stats-wise they are the same player. Unless you want to compare the number of catches in the playoffs where Deion Branch is a stud.

Ocho does not bring the stretch-the-field element that might be worth signing a free agent or trading for, but then, the offense got better - remember? - when Moss left and Brady could work timing routes everywhere with the TEs, RBs and ends.

Tate and Price are both deep threat speed guys without the baggage or years that Ocho represents.

But why mess with Branch? He and Brady are on the same wavelength in both the short yardage and long-yardage games.

Ochocinco is a very good football player. He seems a bit obnoxious and maybe even a little immature but Perhaps he is just misunderstood. I think he would be honored to become a Patriot and work with BB and TB. If he were to become a Patriot he would most likely keep his mouth shut. he'd no longer be the guy on the team that everyone's buying tickets to come see play, although he could definitely still be a big contributor to the offense. I wouldn't agree if anyone said he's too old to become a consistent play maker. Just look at what Dieon Branch and Terrel Owens did in 2010.
Yeah, that's what they always say about problem children, they're just misunderstood. Deion Branch is a couple of years younger than Ocho and he grew up catching passes from Tom Brady in this offense. What a significantly older TO did to Ocho on the team he persistently failed to grow up on just proves how little Ocho is worth. Pride alone should have been sufficient to motivate him to not let TO come in cold and out perform him on his back 9.

Last edited:
Deion is injury prone though. Would be nice to have some quality dept.

Some of you need to get it in your thick skulls that Randy is back to the Randy of old..he is once again a Raider at heart,a guy who wants a huge paycheck but does not want to perform up to the standard.....

And that is your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes