PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Jackson NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
David Canter, agent for rookie receiver Chad Jackson, said his client tweaked a hamstring at the end of minicamp and should be ready to practice within the next day or two. Jackson opens training camp on the physically unable to perform list.

“He’s been down here in South Florida but he should be 100 percent within the next 24 to 72 hours,†Canter said. “They’re bringing him back slowly. There’s no point in risking further injury.â€

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/patriots/

whew...and you all though Tight 17 failed a test :p

the word Tight doesn't belong in the same sentence with the word Fail

your sort of right. but im saying what a lot of us thought(not me of course)

edgecy said:
the word Tight doesn't belong in the same sentence with the word Fail
LMAO! You're messed up.

Thanks for the info I look forward to seeing Chad Jackson this year.

I think he'll be ready sometime first week of TC. I want to see Jackson in preseason!! I know it doesn't mean anything but it will be my first look. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
when did mini camp end? about a month ago? it must be one of those
month long tweaks ???? :(

Tightness can cause hammie problems. I suggest that he gets a little less tight and goes with an 80's #.

im suprised he hasnt taken 81 yet.

8=# he wore in college. 8 is a # he wore because of a friend that died or something i believe
1=# he wore in highschool

anyways now..81 is a tight #..looks great on a Patriot..but when Johnson wore it..it only looked tight on the few bombs and KRs get got

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Tightness can cause hammie problems. I suggest that he gets a little less tight and goes with an 80's #.
Blasphemy! Blasphemy! Blasphemy!

Infidel, f@*k not with the Tightness.

maybe Reiss's computer froze?

Remix 6 said:
maybe Reiss's computer froze?

Or maybe he got beat at his own game by some no-mark Red Sox reporter who looks like Jabba the Hutt. :)

Seymour93 said:
Or maybe he got beat at his own game by some no-mark Red Sox reporter who looks like Jabba the Hutt. :)

Thats not fair he doesn't look like Jabba the Hut, he looks like a messed up Penn from Penn and Teller.

I do not think it is a problem that Chad is getting held back in the first few days of training camp (hopefully just first first couple of days). But the report does seem to hint that he will be in Florida while his leg gets better. I hope that my take is wrong because I think it is important to be with the team even if he is on the sidelines right now

I guess Chad's agent must not be very high on BB's list of favorite people right now.

Tomase did a great job on this one..I agree...so once in awhile he gets it quick and right..good!! I hope this is more the case than being used by agents as he has been....Good trend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News