PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad has a friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep up w/ some of these guys on Twitter. Branch now Ocho are two. I like that these two are developing an early chemistry. To me, that's big. Deion has basically been our version of 85. He dials it in, but he's been our guy in the past, he was last year, we'll need him again. Deion, Chad and Wes could....should combine to be prolifically productive this season. The fact that 84 and 85 are pallin' around is good news for this O.

Last edited:
Deion was speaking very highly of him, and couldn't compliment Chad enough on how much he is doing to make sure he gets it right. He's constantly talking to the WR's, Brady, the coaches, he even asked Bodden to tell him if there is anything he can do differently because he has a different perspective being on defense.

And some people we're claiming that 85 had lost his drive / work ethic that made him great. :rolleyes: Can't wait to see him in action.

Lol apparently according to chad branch is moses, edelman is peter, and welker is john the baptist lol

ochocinco Chad Ochocinco
Yes you are Peter, Deion is Moses and Welker is John the Baptist RT @Edelman11: @ochocinco lol Peter??
38 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I just want to highlight this too:

ochocinco Chad Ochocinco
@Pricetaylor17 Boston is awesome. I pahked my cah in the Havahd yahd.

I think he's officially a member of the New England community. It didn't take long.

"Do you have to park so close?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye