PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs Lakers game 6 thread

We cannot frigging soften up. No Game 2 sh!t again, kick them while they are down, if anything get more aggressive and inflict pain on these bastards.

Last edited:
I thought of this as well, but there are a lot of difference tonight. Mainly we're at home.

This game is over.

Celtics = 2007-2008 champions

Go ahead and yell at me for making this post, but there is no way in hell we're losing tonight. We weren't even down by this much @ the half in Game 4.

It's over. Done. Finished. #17

KG is on fire tonight.

I'm down with that...

I thought of this as well, but there are a lot of difference tonight. Mainly we're at home.

This game is over.

Celtics = 2007-2008 champions

Go ahead and yell at me for making this post, but there is no way in hell we're losing tonight. We weren't even down by this much @ the half in Game 4.

It's over. Done. Finished. #17

KG is on fire tonight.
Please...i hope you are right...relax..

I agree. I was just having a little fun. :singing:

;)

We cannot frigging take soften up. No Game 2 sh!t again, kick them while they are down, if anything get more aggressive and inflict pain on these bastards.

Pierce sounded really pumped in his halftime interview, no cliche "We'll we just got to keep it up" but a "I think we're going to come back even harder the next half! It's the NBA Finals baby!"

We cannot frigging take soften up. No Game 2 sh!t again, kick them while they are down, if anything get more aggressive and inflict pain on these bastards.

:rocker: absolutely. Don't let up, bury them:rocker:

I repeat, rip out their jugulars!!

;)

Pierce sounded really pumped in his halftime interview, no cliche "We'll we just got to keep it up" but a "I think we're going to come back even harder the next half! It's the NBA Finals baby!"

That was great! She asks him what's getting them so fired up tonight and he looks at her like she's a moron and says "IT'S THE NBA FINALS" duh. They have NO plans to let up:D

24 minutes. 24 minutes, just stay more aggressive and score. If we keep scoring they have no chance. Don't get cute.

24 minutes. 24 minutes, just stay more aggressive and score. If we keep scoring they have no chance. Don't get cute.

Yup.....no cute crap.....:singing::bricks::rocker:

Wow, Jackson just talks like he's the assistant manager of a Burger King.

Let's keep this up in the second half. Damn it I always lose a little umph during these long breaks.

Look at the faces on the ABC crew. They look like they're reporting a disaster. Could they be any more depressed?

D-Wade is pretty much guaranteeing that the C's are going to get the title.

*PRAYS* Hold on baby.

ps: Enough adds for this "Wipe Out" crap. Its a stupid and lame ripoff of MXC.

Last edited:
Look at the faces on the ABC crew. They look like they're reporting a disaster. Could they be any more depressed?

Its like that with every new england sports team......ITS OFFICIAL...THE WHOLE WORLD OF SPORTS HATES US....

Kobe's Kids. How funny.

LOL seriously. Now I hope the Celts crush LA even more:singing:

D-Wade is pretty much guaranteeing that the C's are going to get the title.

*PRAYS* Hold on baby.

ps: Enough adds for this "Wipe Out" crap. Its a stupid and lame ripoff of MXC.

Yes...but Wipe Out offers us Jill Wagner aka the 'Mercury Girl"...I may tune in just for that.

Let's get that 3rd quarter dominance trend started back up...

Could you ever imagine BB consenting to being 'Wired' on Nat'l TV?
Dungy would...so we could all here him say the word 'God' 24 times in a minute.

We cannot frigging soften up. No Game 2 sh!t again, kick them while they are down, if anything get more aggressive and inflict pain on these bastards.

true. fatigue and tiredness will start to creep up in the 2nd half. They should just handle kobe now since he will try to win it himself . iam hoping the rest of his team is deflated. iam sure in the locker room they are saying, if the celtics can do in game4 we can do it in game 6. that recent history is what makes me nervous

I'm
Feeling It !!!

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick