PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs Lakers game 6 thread

Don't cry Kobe. :D

Holy s*it!!!!!!!!! The C's want this, they want it bad. DON'T LET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINISH IT IN THE SECOND HALF!

Well, normally I would say we could see this team let down in the second half...but at home with 2 quarters between them and an NBA championship...my feeling is they will keep the intensity up! :D

Feast on them, rip out their jugulars, and floss your teeth with them!

By the way, one of the reasons I want this to end tonight is because I find Gasol absolutely hideous. Whoever said he looked like a llama is spot on.

23 point lead it coudnt be going any better :rocker::rocker:

WOWWWWWWWWW

And with no home court help from the league.

OK now all we need to do is maintain anywhere near the defensive intensity in the second half and this banner is HISTORY!!!!!!!!

If Laker nation *****es about fouls, then their credibility is bush league.

Feast on them, rip out their jugulars, and floss your teeth with them!

By the way, one of the reasons I want this to end tonight is because I find Gasol absolutely hideous. Whoever said he looked like a llama is spot on.
Give credit to Mikey Adams on that one....llama boy for sure :D

god i love watching this

Posey OWNED Kobe. Ray Ray did a very good job as well but if we hope to keep Kobe cold bring in Posey he has been terrific.

In a way it reminds me of half-time when the Pats where blowing out the Colts in the 2006 AFCC.....no wait....

Last edited:
In a way it reminds me of half-time when the Pats where blowing out the Colts in the 2006 AFCC.....no wait....

I thought of this as well, but there are a lot of difference tonight. Mainly we're at home.

This game is over.

Celtics = 2007-2008 champions

Go ahead and yell at me for making this post, but there is no way in hell we're losing tonight. We weren't even down by this much @ the half in Game 4.

It's over. Done. Finished. #17

KG is on fire tonight.

Last edited:
This game is over.

Go ahead and yell at me for making this post, but there is no way in hell we're losing tonight. We weren't even down by this much @ the half in Game 4.

KG is on fire tonight.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

i want them to keep this going in the 3rd quarter...large leads make me nervous after game 4.

So...this is fun, isn't it?

I wonder how Bill Simmons is feeling watching it...given that in his article today it's clear he isn't exactly oozing faith.

Two more quarters and we don't have to listen to "Kobe battles back!" b.s. again.

I thought of this as well, but there are a lot of difference tonight. Mainly we're at home.

This game is over.

KG is on fire tonight.

I agree. I was just having a little fun. :singing:

Jesus the announcers look like they're talking about Tim Russert.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back