PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics Better Then Last Year

Troll, its one thing to come into a Celtic forum and talk trash, its entirely unacceptable to trash the most respected man in the history of basketball who will always be revered here in life and in death.
An apology is in order.

You can't ride the high horse and then take the low road. If you want to call me a "fantasy fan" then fine go ahead, but you'll get no sympathy from me if you're offended.

You can't ride the high horse and then take the low road. If you want to call me a "fantasy fan" then fine go ahead, but you'll get no sympathy from me if you're offended.

Very well, you made your bed. (post will follow).

Troll, its one thing to come into a Celtic forum and talk trash, its entirely unacceptable to trash the most respected man in the history of basketball who will always be revered here in life and in death.
An apology is in order.

Typical of a Lakers fan.

This is the most fun I could ever have after a Lakers victory over Boston. 23 pages of sour grapes from you guys, simply loving every minute of it! Get over it - your team LOST and is in rapid decline! Now the Lakers and Celtics have the same number of losses - where's "Celtic Pride" now? Are you guys going to disappear like you did most of this decade when LA stomps you out in June? :D

Very well, you made your bed. (post will follow).

Nothing like one anonymous person threatening to tough-talk another anonymous person over the internet. The height of stupidity, Celtic fan :D I can imagine it now - you're just RED :D in the face typing away all your frustrations over the Christmas Day loss!

With all due respect to Mr. Auerbach, it's not like he hasn't crapped on our coach - here's what he had to say as Jackson was about to win his NINTH title:

“He’s never tried building a team and teaching the fundamentals,” Auerbach said. “When he’s gone in there, they’ve been ready-made for him. It’s just a matter of putting his system in there. They don’t worry about developing players if they’re not good enough. They just go get someone else.”

Yeah, the Celtics really "developed" Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett- give me a break. But it seems like sour grapes are a staple of the Celtics, from Red to the fans.........

Last edited:

To all the Celtic fans out there, who had the opportunity to witness one of the most unbelievable feats in all of sports, the Red Auerbach era. If you were to young to enjoy the total dominance of those Celtic teams, or missed the charismatic Red at his finest, I recommend "Let Me Tell You A Story", a culmination of stories by people who had met Red during his long and brilliant life. If you had to choose one icon to represent Boston's sports history, Red would be at the top of that list of impressive names, Ruth, Williams, Brady, Russell, Bird, Orr, Belichick, etc, etc.
I throw up in my mouth whenever I hear the name Rick Pitino. An egomaniac who thought himself bigger then Red and took the Presidents title away from him. Now, we have a troll come into the Celtic forum and make the "above statement" of someone who is revered. I have a hard time with people who mock the dead, even harder when that person is an icon and the face of Boston.
I have diplomatically asked that troll to apologize. Until this person can post a sincere response I reject his posts and will not respond to any of his threads, posts, or comments. I hope that all Celtic fans and admirers of Red will join me in a boycott of Richpats.

Please reply if your in agreement.

To all the Celtic fans out there, who had the opportunity to witness one of the most unbelievable feats in all of sports, the Red Auerbach era. If you were to young to enjoy the total dominance of those Celtic teams, or missed the charismatic Red at his finest, I recommend "Let Me Tell You A Story", a culmination of stories by people who had met Red during his long and brilliant life. If you had to choose one icon to represent Boston's sports history, Red would be at the top of that list of impressive names, Ruth, Williams, Brady, Russell, Bird, Orr, Belichick, etc, etc.
I throw up in my mouth whenever I hear the name Rick Pitino. An egomaniac who thought himself bigger then Red and took the Presidents title away from him. Now, we have a troll come into the Celtic forum and make the "above statement" of someone who is revered. I have a hard time with people who mock the dead, even harder when that person is an icon and the face of Boston.
I have diplomatically asked that troll to apologize. Until this person can post a sincere response I reject his posts and will not respond to any of his threads, posts, or comments. I hope that all Celtic fans and admirers of Red will join me in a boycott of Richpats.

Absolutely. Excellent post.

Until this person can post a sincere response I reject his posts and will not respond to any of his threads, posts, or comments. I hope that all Celtic fans and admirers of Red will join me in a boycott of Richpats.

You should be a comedian- this could be the funniest (yet saddest) thing I've ever seen. You call me a fantasy fan and I didn't "diplomatically ask for an apology" - I don't care, think what you want to think and I'll do the same. I don't need butt-buddies on the board to enjoy my time here (as you do). I'll post what I want to post and if the Mods don't like it, I'll tone it down. Unfortunately for you, the Mods haven't seen anything wrong with my posts on this thread so now you are reduced to pathetic little protests. Fine, make yourself feel better over the loss and your Celtics' decline.

Since I don't respond to my own posts, I'll grab the olive branch and join your protest :D Unfortunately you, insano and CT have made such a mockery out of the thread I doubt anyone cares to look at this thread anymore. Plus the Celtics are losing so people are jumping off the bandwagon :D

I bet you just want to type something back, don't you? It's killing you, I can tell. Probably not as much as the reality that your Celtics aren't repeating :D

That is a great book, would have been nice to have a seat during his lunches

I agree Richpat is an idiot and needs not be responded to

An apology is in order.
i have to agree. richpats has reached a new low.

i could not agree more.

i have to agree. richpats has reached a new low.

As we stated just ignore, Trolls thrive off of reaction, its sad that people have nothing better to do then instigate

As we stated just ignore, Trolls thrive off of reaction, its sad that people have nothing better to do then instigate

which is what Celtics fans have done in spite of their X-mas day loss :D

Hey if you're not talking to me then you're talking about me - either way I reside in your head :D I have 24 pages worth of evidence that the "innocent" have nothing better to do than jaw with "trolls".

Last edited:
That is a great book, would have been nice to have a seat during his lunches

There were a number of good reads right around this books printing (John Daley, Ted Williams, and Red's). The one story that keeps coming back to me is when the Celts took that trip to Yugoslavia (?) or some third world country and got treated very badly. Red tells Russell not to let the opposing center (the red head) to even touch the backboard with the ball. Lol, then after three excruciating blocks the red head is so frustrated he kicks the ball into the seats and gets tossed. On his way back up the court Russell winks at Red.

If anyone wants the story in more detail, I'll print it up, its' hilarious.

There were a number of good reads right around this books printing (John Daley, Ted Williams, and Red's). The one story that keeps coming back to me is when the Celts took that trip to Yugoslavia (?) or some third world country and got treated very badly. Red tells Russell not to let the opposing center (the red head) to even touch the backboard with the ball. Lol, then after three excruciating blocks the red head is so frustrated he kicks the ball into the seats and gets tossed. On his way back up the court Russell winks at Red.

If anyone wants the story in more detail, I'll print it up, its' hilarious.

An apology to all Yugoslav's is in order! I diplomatically ask this! Nobody makes light of the deceased!

:eat2::eat1::eat3::beersign::robot::horn::attention::spygate::yawn2::bye2:

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News