PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CBS rips Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
Did you see that on the Pregame? CBS played the clips of Denny Green losing it at his post game presser with the "Had a bad day" song played over it. Totally ripped off that guy that did on youtube. :D

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Did you see that on the Pregame? CBS played the clips of Denny Green losing it at his post game presser with the "Had a bad day" song played over it. Totally ripped off that guy that did on youtube. :D

Hopefully the guy sues. Those hijackers.

I wouldn't be certain they ripped it off. TV uses that 'Bad Day' thing all the time in a fairly lazy fashion... it's not a stretch to think they just came up with it themselves.

Best use I ever saw of it was on 'The Daily Show' when Al Zaqawi (sp?) got killed.

OldEnglandPatriot said:
I wouldn't be certain they ripped it off. TV uses that 'Bad Day' thing all the time in a fairly lazy fashion... it's not a stretch to think they just came up with it themselves.

Best use I ever saw of it was on 'The Daily Show' when Al Zaqawi (sp?) got killed.
Even then, the Youtube version were obviously both rips of the video AND the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe