PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cason and Zbikowski staying in school for 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Now the Zbikowski arguments can continue for another year. I guess Cason hopes to go early rd 1, a la Leon Hall, next year.

Last edited:
Now the Zbikowski arguments can continue for another year. I guess Cason hopes to go early rd 1, a la Leon Hall, next year.

Zbik is probably staying b/c he found out hes overrated and he would likely be a very late day 1 pick..possibly fall into early 2

Cason i wanted to come out..not a great year but hes got the size and everything u want in a corner..its a good decision for him..1 of my favorite CBs :)

Cason i wanted to come out..not a great year but hes got the size and everything u want in a corner..its a good decision for him..1 of my favorite CBs :)

Was also hoping he'd come out. Good decision for him...

Marcus Monk WR Arkansas
Missouri TE Martin Rucker
Dwight Lowery CB San Diego State

All are staying in school

I watche dLowery play in the San Diego Bowl game. First time I'd seen him and as a cover guy, he is pretty good. Really needs to get a whole lot stronger and develop better in run support.

Kind of shocked Cason didn't come out.

Not according to his personal bio (and Art being a relative would not be overlooked).
Too bad, a Papa or Uncle showing you some moves would be a good background - unless you became the "chosen one."

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes