PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Carr vs Lucien

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that vein, I suppose we could bring back Griff Whelan or Boyce. :)

Reynolds has the edge. He is NAVY, and he's a PR.

He is ALSO experienced at KR.

I think Carr is a better player and better fit for the offense, so between the two of them I'd go with him as a receiver. But realistically it will likely come down to who's better on ST, and even then there's a good chance neither makes it.

How is Carr the better player? Lucien is bigger taller gets much better separation, he's better deep, better intermediate, outproduced him last night.

How is Carr the better player? Lucien is bigger taller gets much better separation, he's better deep, better intermediate, outproduced him last night.
I'd say Lucien is better outside and Carr is better in the slot, because that's where each has mostly played so far, respectively, in college and in camp.

We need Slot Machine 3.0 Austin Carr. How many catches did Welker get with us his first year? CUT IT IN HALF AND DOUBLE IT!!!!!!

How many snaps did Carr get? I dont think he was out produced considering how many attempts he had. We need a slot man not a big outside guy. This dude catches it all.

Based on the last 16 years...Carr

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference