PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cards GM is Angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that last week Arizona staff went to Chandler Jones for inside information at which point Chandler Jones, who was severely disoriented and naked from the waist up, dropped to his knees and clasped his hands behind his head in a desperate appeal for help. Jones then suddenly released his hands and bowed toward the pavement. Arians said that "it appeared as if he was actively praying or worshipping,’’

The Arizona coaching staff took it as a good sign, and decided not to interfere with implementing a game plan.

Nothing wrong with his comments. With how talented that Cardinals team is, they really have no excuses for losing to this Patriots team. The Cardinals GM is setting the tone for the rest of the year that their soft play is inexcusable.

On a side note - I live in Phoenix and all I heard on sports talk radio all week is that the Cardinals shouldn't have any problems winning this game due to the depleted Patriots team BUT if anyone could do it, Belichick would be the one. They were right on that one...

Years from now when BB hopefully writes a tell all book, I hope there is a chapter on last night where we found out that Arians and Palmer actually revealed lots of information that BB gleaned from that MMQB article with Peter King when they went into detail on game prep...and BB used it against them....
Sorry but do you really want all 31 teams to know what you do?????

His team is soft. They were soft on the snow the year they made it to the SB & they are still soft.
Totally agree with this. They laid down like a wet blanket. It was embarrassing that team went to the SB.

Carson "Lefty" Palmer

Win with humility, lose with dignety. Cards, learn this, as excusses are for, well you know.

Sour grapes do NOT make tasty wine. At least that is what I heard since wine in never in my dish.

Nothing wrong with his comments. With how talented that Cardinals team is, they really have no excuses for losing to this Patriots team. The Cardinals GM is setting the tone for the rest of the year that their soft play is inexcusable.

I live in Phoenix as well, and I totally disagree with that comment. It obviously was meant as lip service for the fan base, but since the off season started, starting from the top, they have been penciling 13-14 wins, and a superbowl berth. They have been hyping this season to no end, and it got incredibly worse after they made the Chandler Jones trade. The level of arrogance and disrespect towards other teams and especially at division rivals at all levels in the organization and in the media is nauseating.

Not one player, coach, radio station, or reporter in Phoenix has given credit to the Patriots. They beat you at your home, with several key players missing. They beat you because they were the better team. The Patriots have been to 5 straight AFC championship games and 2 superbowls in the last 5 years. That is a sign of a very good team, that perhaps is actually getting better every year for these last couple of years. Their victory is a reminder to every player playing for the Patriots to do your job, and if you cannot, the next person will. Keim should have acknowledged that the Patriots played better than them on 9-11-16, but they are moving on to the next opponent.

Instead, Keim is discrediting the Patriots for the win. He is blaming his team for being beaten in all facets of the game and to me at least that comes off as pompous. Like I said above, I suspect that it is lip service to the fan base to save some credibility. Palmer has already promised to beat the Bucs next week.

Promising to win is so stupid. The Bucs are no slouch either. I said it elsewhere before the game and people did not agree - Az was overconfident against us. It was helpful to us.

I live in Phoenix as well, and I totally disagree with that comment. It obviously was meant as lip service for the fan base, but since the off season started, starting from the top, they have been penciling 13-14 wins, and a superbowl berth. They have been hyping this season to no end, and it got incredibly worse after they made the Chandler Jones trade. The level of arrogance and disrespect towards other teams and especially at division rivals at all levels in the organization and in the media is nauseating.

Not one player, coach, radio station, or reporter in Phoenix has given credit to the Patriots. They beat you at your home, with several key players missing. They beat you because they were the better team. The Patriots have been to 5 straight AFC championship games and 2 superbowls in the last 5 years. That is a sign of a very good team, that perhaps is actually getting better every year for these last couple of years. Their victory is a reminder to every player playing for the Patriots to do your job, and if you cannot, the next person will. Keim should have acknowledged that the Patriots played better than them on 9-11-16, but they are moving on to the next opponent.

Instead, Keim is discrediting the Patriots for the win. He is blaming his team for being beaten in all facets of the game and to me at least that comes off as pompous. Like I said above, I suspect that it is lip service to the fan base to save some credibility. Palmer has already promised to beat the Bucs next week.

I live just outside Phx. The media here is a joke. The Cards are great and it's never their fault they lose or poo themselves. Then they are pisssed when they lose. They are a paper tiger. They should be better but something is missing. I wouldn't be suprised to see them get shut out by the Bucs lol.

Yeah and I agree. They are acting like the Pats are a normal NFL team. Half can't even say Jimmy Gs name correctly and I heard one "analyst" call Gronk "Ron Gronkowksi".

The team, it's media, and its fans are frauds. Period.

Crying like babies after losses used to only be done by weak-minded players like Kordell Stewart And Ladanian Tomlinson. Then it spread to coaches like Harbough and Mike Tomlin. Now GMs are getting into the act. Embarrassing.

I read this article earlier today, and thought to myself, "this is exactly how most of the owners feel about the Pats".... THIS is the reason the Pats always have a target on their back. Beat us down, and we get back up!! FU Rog. ... and the owners. I guarantee , TB and BB are sleeping with a smile on their face tonight. :)

Ha Ha . At first, I thought you wrote : "Win with Humidity...."

Actually, Phoenix is in a desert; they have dry heat and smog.

That's why I rated your post "Funny" rather than "Winner". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST