PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can't Name Source, but Cassel has tear in knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize a source was needed on this one... Cassel injured his knee... everyone assumes its a partially torn MCL and while he should be ok with a few weeks rest, he's going to sit this week, and in fact is confirmed as inactive.

Gotta wonder what he might have done if healthy... Closer game than anyone expected until the very end and what's with the Ravens giving up that score to a team led by...Brody Croyle.

I didn't think the Chiefs had a snowballs chance in hell of keeping it close. This is a good sign for Cassel when he can get on the field.

I didn't think the Chiefs had a snowballs chance in hell of keeping it close. This is a good sign for Cassel when he can get on the field.

Could be a good sign for us too when they come here...

I feel bad for Cassel, he finally gets a chance to QB his football team as something more than a caretaker and this happens. I hope he gets back on the field by week#3.

I feel bad for Cassel, he finally gets a chance to QB his football team as something more than a caretaker and this happens. I hope he gets back on the field by week#3.
Truly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft