PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cameron Fleming released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiss, in his discussions of the 53, said that OT had been the single easiest position to predict all the way through.

I guess not. :)

Why are people so certain that Fleming will not be back in some capacity? Note that I'm not saying you're either correct or incorrect, but I'm just curious as to the line of thought.

This Thornton has been an underachiever, but i can see why they're bringing him with Jamie Collins, former team mate here.

Changing our D with guys like Easley and M. Brown, is going to require guys with explosion and strength to keep up Dline rotations. Don't have a 1st [goodell's an *******, and can't keep getting lucky with those low picks, so we need to hit on some projects.

I've looked this thornton guy up and, despite flaws, he's supposed to be quick twitch explosive and also very strong upper body to take on doubles.

Stash him on the PS, get his head on straight with old team mate and maybe make lemonade out of the lemon.

According to the Twitter sidebar here, Fleming will be signed to PS.

He now appears on Wikipedia's page of AFC rosters as being on the PS. I had as-sumed that
non-prospect RT-only Blaine Santa Clausell would be dropped, but he's there too. Figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes