PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Cam newton resigned 1 year deal

I wonder what jake Delhomme is doing these days? He could probably start for us.
Read somewhere he buys and breeds race horses.

I don’t have a twitter account....can someone tweet that pudgy puke Ben and point out that his post-game question to Bill after the Jets game, about he and Cam agreeing to part ways, was another public whiff by him? Felger, Mazz and Big Jim, of course, were giving him props for “owning” Belichick with his response about Schefter being the source.

Maybe he should stop relying on others for his “facts” and start cultivating Pats sources of his own. If he would stop being a d-bag who rivals Capt. Stone with his cold takes and negativity, perhaps someone in the organization would actually talk to him...probably not, but it would be a start.

If the Pat's took a QB at 15 he isn't going to start this season.

Stidham has no experience and is on his last chance.

Cam is your starter. He has all the NFL experience and he will now have 2 years in what he calls the 20 year NE offensive scheme.

A lot of speculation at this time of the year. Very little of it ever comes true, I don't see this scenario happening myself.
Cowherd said was from a source. He’s from Washington state and his reporting on The Wilson contract negotiations with the team was pretty much spot on. He went on to explain the conflict between Wilson and Carroll. Wilson blames the lack of a quality line and Pete’s old fashioned offensive ways. Pete blames Wilson thinking he’s too interception prone. The conflict is not reconcilable and while the Seahawks would rather trade him to an AFC team, the Bears have been really aggressive in pursuing Wilson. It was presented as sourced and not idle speculation.

To be fair, as we all know, Pats weapons have been terrible past 2 years. Even Tom Terrific, after hot start in 2019, struggled for majority of season. The last 12 games (including 1 playoff loss), he threw for 14 TDs and had a passer rating above 90 in only 2 of those games. In 7 of the last 8 games his completion percentage was under 56%. Hopefully Cam is the back-up, or starts first few games, before our first round hot shot rookie takes over...but all the people who think Brady would have made any real difference last year are fooling themselves. Obviously better than Cam, but probably 9-7, instead of 7-9, and most likely a continuation of the last half of 2019, where even the Great One struggled with our terrible receiving corps.

Cowherd said was from a source. He’s from Washington state and his reporting on The Wilson contract negotiations with the team was pretty much spot on. He went on to explain the conflict between Wilson and Carroll. Wilson blames the lack of a quality line and Pete’s old fashioned offensive ways. Pete blames Wilson thinking he’s too interception prone. The conflict is not reconcilable and while the Seahawks would rather trade him to an AFC team, the Bears have been really aggressive in pursuing Wilson. It was presented as sourced and not idle speculation.
Cowherd got Pats QB correct so far.

20210303_145500.jpg

I don’t have a twitter account....can someone tweet that pudgy puke Ben and point out that his post-game question to Bill after the Jets game, about he and Cam agreeing to part ways, was another public whiff by him? Felger, Mazz and Big Jim, of course, were giving him props for “owning” Belichick with his response about Schefter being the source.

Maybe he should stop relying on others for his “facts” and start cultivating Pats sources of his own. If he would stop being a d-bag who rivals Capt. Stone with his cold takes and negativity, perhaps someone in the organization would actually talk to him...probably not, but it would be a start.
Why would you care?

Cam Newton. Oh Yeah!!!
I bet he has heard all the criticism and will rise from the ashes and prove all the doubters and haters wrong. I didn't realize how psyched i would be for the Pats to bring him back. He is a great leader and character guy, but mostly I love the hard nosed running he did when the offense was struggling.
This could be his last chance as an NFL QB to prove he can still play. Buckle up NFL, Cam is back in NE. Let's Go!!!

I just saw a 43 year old brady win a SB with another coach.......So I think it's a little silly to say the patriots wouldn't have won ANY SB's without belichick. He literally just won without belichick..... and went through the best QBs in the league to do it.
Football is a team game.

The Bucs defense played lights out.
The Offense played great.

A team doesn’t win games without the TEAM as a whole.

Everyone is bent on putting BB vs Brady the fact is they don’t win unless it’s a entire team effort.

I don’t disagree with that but separated one still wins SB and the other don’t and in my opinion it is not trending in the right direction

If you said fire Bill the GM then I would probably agree with you. Most certainly not BB the coach.

So because I largely agree with his philosophy and approach I am supposed to endorse a stupid decision I disagree with? Why? Is thinking for yourself not allowed?
fair enough

Football is a team game.

The Bucs defense played lights out.
The Offense played great.

A team doesn’t win games without the TEAM as a whole.

Everyone is bent on putting BB vs Brady the fact is they don’t win unless it’s a entire team effort.
Football is a team sport. So are the other team sports. That doesn't mean that people can't grasp the concept of same players and/or coaches being more important than others.

Give iy a try. Do some research. Check on something they call the "Most valuable player award", for starters.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back