PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Butch Stern on chad jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
He's on EEI, says that he talked to people with the patriots and that they absolutley LOVE Jackson, and are just babying his injury right now. Says he could even still play a little saturday (highly doubt it though).

Last edited by a moderator:
EXCELLENT. Love to hear that. Hope he's right.

Fantastic - who is Butch Stern ?

Belichick just wants everyone to THINK we're thin at receiver when in reality we'll have Branch and Jackson playing week one. ;)

Great news. Glad that the long injury downtime is an issue of the Pats protecting Jackson, rather than Jackson being soft.

Also, if the Pats LOVE him even though he's only practiced twice, it probably means he's doing all the right stuff off the field - i.e., he's picking up the offense quick and being a model teammate and player.

Last edited:
Butch Sterns.......my fellow alumni from Stonehill.

i'm looking forward to see, finally, Chad Jackson play

after the draft i was excited about a Branch-Jackson combination...
sigh...

italianpatthepatriot said:
i'm looking forward to see, finally, Chad Jackson play

after the draft i was excited about a Branch-Jackson combination...
sigh...
Be patient, friend. It will happen.

I think we need to look no further than TO's failed comeback/reinjury last week to see why they are taking their time with Chad. Two posts I'm can't wait to see - Branch Signs and Chad Jackson Practices! Hopefully it will be soon...

Butch Sterns knows NOBODY.

He went to the Greg ****erson school of sports networking.

Another guy who claims to have sources.

Locally, the only guys who seemed to have any credible connections with the Pats are Holley, Curran, and Smith.

Watch this as I have sources too:

A source told me they love what Bruschi brings to the team and chances are he'll be back sooner than later.

God I hate people.

Slagathor said:

Locally, the only guys who seemed to have any credible connections with the Pats are Holley, Curran, and Smith.

A source told me they love what Bruschi brings to the team and chances are he'll be back sooner than later.

God I hate people.

I know absolutely nothing about Butch Sterns, but a member of the Indystar (yes, that hellhole) board named Bobsports, who has broken more than enough stories to prove that he does have a source, was saying way back during minicamp that NE coaches loved Jackson.

Oswlek said:
I know absolutely nothing about Butch Sterns, but a member of the Indystar (yes, that hellhole) board named Bobsports, who has broken more than enough stories to prove that he does have a source, was saying way back during minicamp that NE coaches loved Jackson.
This will sound like a flippant comment, but really, if Bobsports says it, I believe it.

While I understand waiting until CJ is healthy and not wanting to re-injure his leg, I have to believe that for him to be productive he needs to get in sync with the team and be out there practicing.

If he was healthy enough to practice, even with a red jersey, I believe he would be out there.

just my 2 cents. :)

Gopats!!! said:
While I understand waiting until CJ is healthy and not wanting to re-injure his leg, I have to believe that for him to be productive he needs to get in sync with the team and be out there practicing.

If he was healthy enough to practice, even with a red jersey, I believe he would be out there.

just my 2 cents. :)

Contact isn't the problem with hamstring injuries, running is the problem. I don't know of a no running jersey.

Slagathor said:

God I hate people.

My criticism isn't of whether Jackson is talented or not or if the coaching staff likes him. We ALL new Jackson had potential for greatness based upon what we saw in pre-draft WR competitions, rookie camp and mini-camp.

The guy looks like a stud.

My problem is these hack sports media guys who don't have anything to bring to the table, but concoct a bunch of BS from stuff they've heard probably from this board as well as their own imaginations.

Pathetic attempts at relevence amongst these guys annoys me.

Makes me feel a lot better. I can't wait to see Chad tear it up this year. When he and Branch returns, our reciever situation will be a lot better.

In our first game, we are starting the game with 4 straight deep bombs to Chad Jackson and Deion Branch. We're hiding them for now!

Last edited:
How much could the LOVE the guy? They've only seen him practice like 3 times in full pads. In the only practice I saw this year, Chad dropped like 3 balls.

zippo59 said:
Contact isn't the problem with hamstring injuries, running is the problem. I don't know of a no running jersey.

actually they have one, but it's so valuable they don't let it out of the trainer's room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back