PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Buchanan, Dorsey waived

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMoFo

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Maybe we're making room for Spikes and/or Fletcher.

A bit sad about Buchanan. I thought he had potential, but I guess after the early IR last year the writing was on the wall.

Sort of expected Buchanon would be gone with all the additions on the DL this year. Guess they are getting it out of the way early.

Would've liked to see what Dorsey could do, oh well.

Can't say I'm surprised about Buchanan. They didn't draft a bunch of DEs for no reason.

The writing was on the wall for Buchanon when we took Grissom and Flowers.

Was hoping to see Buchanon compete in training camp, thought he showed good potential two years ago. The real surprise to me is that Bequette is still on the team.

Sort of expected Buchanon would be gone with all the additions on the DL this year. Guess they are getting it out of the way early.

Would've liked to see what Dorsey could do, oh well.

You called it the other day Ross, good job!!!!! For some reason I thought he would be given a chance.....Still think they should have cut Bequette first and let him and Moore battle it out.

You called it the other day Ross, good job!!!!! For some reason I thought he would be given a chance.....Still think they should have cut Bequette first and let him and Moore battle it out.

Can't cut Bequette until they find the negatives...

I heard on the radio the Patriot expect to sign Fletcher back... maybe this makes room or that and another move. I doubt they sign Spikes though.

I heard on the radio the Patriot expect to sign Fletcher back... maybe this makes room or that and another move. I doubt they sign Spikes though.
Would love to have both back but if forced to choose I would probably go with Fletcher since he's good on ST and will probably be cheaper.
You'd think Bequette would be on the bottom of the defensive end totem pole, but somehow he's not, lol... Watch us get to September and Buchanan and Moore and cut and Bequette is still on the PS

Last edited:
Bequette must be the key to Deflate gate and the Patriots have him on the roster to keep him quiet as per the agreement. More than likely forgot to add that part now it can be said.

Would like to have Spikes back we are facing alot of running teams.

Would the Pats not wait until May 12th to sign them? Then they wouldn't count in the comp picks formula.

Buchanon's problem is that he's pretty much where the rookies are in his development, with two years less of team control at a good price. Tough spot.

I feel for him and think he can play in the NFL.

Hats off to those who read the tea leaves. Still don't think BB's that predictable [Remember he cut Sanders after Big bang clock and some corners when everyone said he couldn't possibly do all that at the same time].

Liked buch's potential, but if you're not going forward, you're falling behind.

Would love to see a young, hungry pass rush, maybe it's the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes