PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bryan Stork is placed on DTR reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stork is done what a shame we have seen this before Andy Katzenmoyer all over again get out while you can Bryan Stork there is more to life than football neck injuries are no joke.

Nothing more frustrating than an injury that a doctor can't seem to diagnose. He must feel like crap for not being out there tonight.

Get better, Stork!

I don't view it as positive.

I do. Without additional injury concerns, you had to think the team expected Stork to miss two months from just the concussion alone, which implies dramatic after-effects. Add in the neck, however, and it is plausible that the concussion isn't as serious as people think. The team may have expected a couple weeks to diagnose the neck injury and possibly some time to let that heal, so they just said "screw it, let's just sit him down and give him a few months to heal on all fronts." This may also help his brain recover more and not be as susceptible moving forward.

Don't think they would have used the DTR o
I do. Without additional injury concerns, you had to think the team expected Stork to miss two months from just the concussion alone, which implies dramatic after-effects. Add in the neck, however, and it is plausible that the concussion alone isn't as serious as people think. The team may have expected a couple weeks to diagnose the neck injury and possibly some time to let that heal, so they just said "screw it, let's just sit him down and give him a few months to heal on all fronts." This may also let his brain recover more and not be as susceptible moving forward.

Ya. Would rather Stork get healthy as he can to be ready for the 2nd half of the season and playoffs than putting him out there and then the neck problem linger all season.

I do. Without additional injury concerns, you had to think the team expected Stork to miss two months from just the concussion alone, which implies dramatic after-effects. Add in the neck, however, and it is plausible that the concussion alone isn't as serious as people think. The team may have expected a couple weeks to diagnose the neck injury and possibly some time to let that heal, so they just said "screw it, let's just sit him down and give him a few months to heal on all fronts." This may also let his brain recover more and not be as susceptible moving forward.

I would love to see the Brian Stork play for the Patriots too but not at the cost of being carted the Football Field. This is Violent sport! if he played QB I might say he has a chance but not in those Trenches in Todays NFL.

I would love to see the Brian Stork play for the Patriots too but not at the cost of being carted the Football Field. This is Violent sport! if he played QB I might say he has a chance but not in those Trenches in Todays NFL.

I'll let Bryan decide. If there are legitimate questions about his long term mental health, I'll give him a hearty thanks and wish him well. But I think it's possible fans are overreacting a little right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST