PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 2015-2016

Could be; too bad the road trip had to end, though.

Maybe the Bs should wear their road jerseys at home too. This is feckin ridiculous.

Just don't play at home..ever...i mean ever..stay in dallas for all i care and win by 5 every game

Trade Loui Erickson. Hes not worth a big long term contract. sell high while hes playing well.

Trade Loui Erickson. Hes not worth a big long term contract. sell high while hes playing well.

Selling high is long gone now. Might as well keep him. a 2-3 rounder at best now..Would have been a first much earlier. Not many D out there that can make a difference. He will be staying

Selling high is long gone now. Might as well keep him. a 2-3 rounder at best now..Would have been a first much earlier. Not many D out there that can make a difference. He will be staying
I disagree. they will get a 1st rd pick. makes no sense to keep him. he's a free agent they can't afford him and the team isn't a cup contender. they are going nowhere. hopefully Erickson is. he's leaving.

Last edited:
I disagree. they will get a 1st rd pick. makes no sense to keep him. he's a free agent they can't afford him and the team isn't a cup contender. they are going nowhere. hopefully Erickson is. he's leaving.

Not from all reports i have read. That first is gone now from the beat writers.

And like reports have said they are still trying to work on a deal..but the issues doesn't sound to be $$..but terms and length

Not from all reports i have read. That first is gone now from the beat writers.

And like reports have said they are still trying to work on a deal..but the issues doesn't sound to be $$..but terms and length
im hearing different reports. terms and length=money. the reports I'm hearing is he's more likely to be traded then not. and based on some of the trades around the league a first rd pick isnt out of the question.

im hearing different reports. terms and length=money. the reports I'm hearing is he's more likely to be traded then not. and based on some of the trades around the league a first rd pick isnt out of the question.

If they are trading him..i want D help..or something on that end. because the East is wide open. Any team can be had even the Caps IMO. But the Bs D issues are much more than just getting 1 player.

My goal is for them to get out of the first round..beyond all gravy

If they are trading him..i want D help..or something on that end. because the East is wide open. Any team can be had even the Caps IMO. But the Bs D issues are much more than just getting 1 player.

My goal is for them to get out of the first round..beyond all gravy
yes they need defensive help desperately. i don't see them winning a cup or beating the caps. but I've been wrong before.

yes they need defensive help desperately. i don't see them winning a cup or beating the caps. but I've been wrong before.

I feel the caps are not this years "lock" in the east..far from it. West is has those 3 teams that are wow..east? Caps may be wow but can be had IMO

I feel the caps are not this years "lock" in the east..far from it. West is has those 3 teams that are wow..east? Caps may be wow but can be had IMO
they may or may not be a lock but they always give the bruins a lot of trouble.

the bruins are actually trying to sign Erickson and i hate it. according to reports on csn. they offered him a four year deal and will continue to talk tomorrow. :(

remember when people were saying rask wasn't very good...haha

the bruins are actually trying to sign Erickson and i hate it. according to reports on csn. they offered him a four year deal and will continue to talk tomorrow. :(
4 years/$25M is the absolute, ABSOLUTE maximum I would ever consider offering him, and even that's an overpayment. He's really just a 3 year/$15M guy at this point.

They won't reach a deal before trade deadline. So we will see if he stays as a rental and lose him for nothing..or get something

They won't reach a deal before trade deadline. So we will see if he stays as a rental and lose him for nothing..or get something
worst case for me is they sign him. if they keep him the rest of the year I can live with that. at least they will have some cap space to bring somebody in next year. my first choice would be to trade him.

Last edited:
If they trade Eriksson, then SweeNeely should START the negotiations by demanding a cost-controlled top-4 Dman already in the NHL, a 1st-round pick AND a legit top-6 Forward prospect.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back