PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 2015-2016

I think we should expect a much different group of defensemen on the team next season.

Anyone who was ripping Sweeney for bad moves, while defending Julien, now owes Sweeney an "atta boy", as he chose to keep the guy you've been championing.

It's too bad this forum is so dead, because the HF forums suck.

You mean the Hockey's Future forums? Yeah I log-on to the Bruins' one, and the number of Clod's bum-kissers there is astounding.

Yeah...The moderation policies for the entire site are horrible, and ruin the discussions.

I don't know about the other teams' forums there, but yeah the mods on the Bruins' one are WAY to sensitive.

Personally, I'm at the point with this team where I don't care whom they trade...trade em all! It's not that they're a bunch of losers who can no longer get into the playoffs, it's the way they play...un-enthused, lethargic, sloppy, and never for 60 minutes. :mad:

And it's been going on for 2 years! And when they do acquire top picks/players, they send them packing or they don't want to stick around...as though BOS is a farm team for the rest of the league.

When it gets to this point, I'd prefer to watch a team full of rookies, trying to get established. We'd probably see better hockey and we wouldn't have to pick- in the draft -from the middle of the pack. :rolleyes:

This season sucked, and the playoffs are making it even worse:

Kessel - In conference finals
Thornton - 1 game away from conference finals
Seguin - 1 game away from conference finals

Bruins - home watching the playoffs

This season sucked, and the playoffs are making it even worse:

Kessel - In conference finals
Thornton - 1 game away from conference finals
Seguin - 1 game away from conference finals

Bruins - home watching the playoffs
This has been a Bruins issue for a while but it wasn't always that way ... Nifty was allowed to be mostly an offensive player.
Back during Rick's time here the Bruins only had 1 strong line and 1 semi good line.
Since the need to have 3 strong lines has come about the Bruins took that freedom away from scoring types.

Neely and company have to accept that in today's NHL certain players need to have leeway to play to their skills.
Kessel and Seguin especially ... just let them do what they do ... put them on a line with a creative guys who are also strong back checkers.
Not every player is an all around guy like Bergeron.
Always felt Krecji was handcuffed by the Bruins system.

This has been a Bruins issue for a while but it wasn't always that way ... Nifty was allowed to be mostly an offensive player.
Back during Rick's time here the Bruins only had 1 strong line and 1 semi good line.
Since the need to have 3 strong lines has come about the Bruins took that freedom away from scoring types.

Neely and company have to accept that in today's NHL certain players need to have leeway to play to their skills.
Kessel and Seguin especially ... just let them do what they do ... put them on a line with a creative guys who are also strong back checkers.
Not every player is an all around guy like Bergeron.
Always felt Krecji was handcuffed by the Bruins system.

Yeah, it's pretty clear that Julien has issues with one sort of player more than any other, and that sort of player is "Young player who is more offensively oriented for his position than Julien would prefer". Unfortunately, the Bruins' front office has enabled him in that. Seguin is the most glaring example, but he's far from the only one, as guys like Mr. Spooner, Mr. Pastrnak and Mr. C. Miller have been finding out in recent years.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back