Who wins?

• Denver

Votes: 92 62.2%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 56 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerry Dulac, a Pitt beat writer for the Post-Gazette, wrote yesterday that he thinks AB is "50/50" to play. This may be significant because earlier in the week Dulac was more optimistic.

Neither Roethlisberger or AB have practiced and Roethlisberger is already ruled out for throwing in today's practice. It appears to be a done deal that D'Angelo Williams will be out again.

I think this would have been a tough game even at full strength -- it's tough to beat a good team twice, particularly on the road and in the playoffs. Obviously if these guys don't play (or are severely compromised due to health) it's only going to be that much harder.

I won't say "no chance" because crazy things happen in the NFL every year. But I'm pretty sure you guys will be playing in Denver next week...
Good luck. Hope PIT feasts on Manning and DEN.

Temps will be above that magical 40F that people talk about. I don't expect the weather to be an issue like it was for the Baltimore game a couple seasons ago. Hope that Ben can play and make it competitive. I fear a blowout in coming however.

Local forecast here in Denver

Sunday will be a cold for the Bronco game with some flurries possible in the second half. Expect low 30s for the start of the game on Sunday, dropping to the mid 20s in the 4th quarter

Denverchannel.com

The one to go is the toughest one to hurdle though. It isn't until stage 5 when they actually do a real neurological exam. And the fact he isn't cleared to practice on Thursday is not good for his chances to play on Sunday.

Why are some many people worried about player Denver but not Pitt? Honestly you could easily make the case to root for Denver cause Pitt is the better team right now.

I don't mind at all the Pats going to Denver to play Manning in a cold game. I think both games though different will be equally difficult most likely
You are very naive

steelers D is going to stomp on manning.....the dude is just as done as he was during the season

Local forecast here in Denver

Sunday will be a cold for the Bronco game with some flurries possible in the second half. Expect low 30s for the start of the game on Sunday, dropping to the mid 20s in the 4th quarter

Denverchannel.com

Hopefully that's accurate. I remember in 2013 the AFCCG vs the Pats in Denver had weather in the 60s, and the game before against the Chargers was in the 40s.

Also, just checked and apparently it was in the low 40s last year, but still lost, to the Colts.

Denver weather is always interesting, could be 0 one day and 70 two days later.

The Steelers have no chance to win, so let's get that straight. I don't think they were winning even if Ben and Antonio Brown were healthy.

The Steelers have no chance to win, so let's get that straight. I don't think they were winning even if Ben and Antonio Brown were healthy.

With a healthy Ben and Brown I bet the Steelers 4 times out of 5

But healthy is a huge qualifier at the moment.

I said this in an earlier post on a different thread after Pats lost to the Fins. Steelers even when healthy wouldn't have gone to Denver and defeated them. The Chiefs had the best shot at beating Denver. We would have been much better playing Cincy with an experienced QB and a terrible coach and KC taking out Denver in the other direction.

Great matchup for CBS - Frosty the HGH Snowman versus the no-limbs knight from Monty Python.

Roethlisburger can't lift his arm high enough to pick his nose vs Peyton Manning who is 3-9 outdoors when the temperature is below 32 degrees. It's supposed to be 30 at kickoff in Denver on Sunday and getting colder as the game wears on.

Three hours of watching two teams pick the ball up off the ground.

I said this in an earlier post on a different thread after Pats lost to the Fins. Steelers even when healthy wouldn't have gone to Denver and defeated them. The Chiefs had the best shot at beating Denver. We would have been much better playing Cincy with an experienced QB and a terrible coach and KC taking out Denver in the other direction.

You really think a banged up kc with no maclin(or at the least a hobbled one) would beat denver? But not the steelers?

I bet brown gets cleared today or tomorrow if reports of him being at the last stage are correct

Field Yates@FieldYates

Steelers WR Antonio Brown is officially out for Sunday's game vs. Denver.

Man oh man. If the Broncos lose to the Steelers, this would be the most embarrassing one and done of Manning's career.

Waiting to hear from he fools on this board who kept claiming Brown was faking it.

Adam Jones' apology coming any minute now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes