Who wins?

• Denver

Votes: 92 62.2%
  • Pittsburgh

Votes: 56 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some here want the pats to lose in denver so they can gleefully blame BB for losing HFA or something else. More people want their fears to come through so they can be proven right about fearing.
that's actually not that far fetched..

I think some here want the pats to lose in denver so they can gleefully blame BB for losing HFA or something else. More people want their fears to come through so they can be proven right about fearing.

I heard Felger yesterday. He thinks that in this case having the second seed is good for the Pats. If they win and Denver wins then we can start railing on BB. :confused: Can't have it both ways Felgie.

Anyway I have come to the conclusion that the method taken by BB was forced upon him by injuries and, while the Eagles game is a real headscratcher, it is what it is. I think Denver loses. Cold, Manning will get rocked and INTs will be had.

Just saw on NFL.com Rapelessburger has torn ligaments in his shoulder. I'm changing my vote to the Broncos winning.

if we lose in denver, BB will get roasted.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: SVN

Could still be faking I suppose...
Hope he recovers in time.

I just want to say about this Holtzman report: This is the only source that I've seen, where it says it "doesn't look good" for Antonio Brown.

Every national report, every "insider", if you look, they ALL cite this report from Holtzman.

All the ones that don't, and there are plenty, especially in the Pittsburgh area, say Brown is going to be fine.

It smells to me like the NFL's propaganda arm is going out of their way to get their "Double Warrior" vs "Warrior" matchup in Denver.

The hilarious thing? I don't believe Roethlisberger, Brown OR Manning are hurt, at least, not in a way that would actually affect their performance.

Why are some many people worried about player Denver but not Pitt? Honestly you could easily make the case to root for Denver cause Pitt is the better team right now.

I don't mind at all the Pats going to Denver to play Manning in a cold game. I think both games though different will be equally difficult most likely

I just want to say about this Holtzman report: This is the only source that I've seen, where it says it "doesn't look good" for Antonio Brown.

Every national report, every "insider", if you look, they ALL cite this report from Holtzman.

All the ones that don't, and there are plenty, especially in the Pittsburgh area, say Brown is going to be fine.

It smells to me like the NFL's propaganda arm is going out of their way to get their "Double Warrior" vs "Warrior" matchup in Denver.

The hilarious thing? I don't believe Roethlisberger, Brown OR Manning are hurt, at least, not in a way that would actually affect their performance.
I really don't know how anyone would know...he either passes the tests or he doesn't.

Long term forecast in Denver for AFC Championship Sunday vs the Patriots :D

Rain changing to Icy Mix and 4 inches of the white stuff.

Bring it! :)

I give the squealers a good chance if brown plays. Squealers need to stop that run game.

That isn't hard to do. Of course he has more with the week off. When the game starts and the hits come those throws won't have as much zip on them.

He's had 2 weeks off after only throwing 9 passes after an entire month off. Hes going to be adequate. Which will probably be enough to beat a depleted Steelers team. Which sucks for us if we have to go into Denver.

Why are some many people worried about player Denver but not Pitt? Honestly you could easily make the case to root for Denver cause Pitt is the better team right now.

I don't mind at all the Pats going to Denver to play Manning in a cold game. I think both games though different will be equally difficult most likely
Pitt is probably not going to have Brown or Williams and the rapeist's arm might fall off at any moment

no brown

there goes pittsburghs chances. 2 bye's for the broncos.

thanks bill

How many times are you gonna say this moronic statement. So what if we got #1 seed how do you know Brown and Ben would still get hurt?

Hell maybe if the Bulls never were the #1 seed they don't play the 76ers and Rose never tears his acl.
Thanks Coach Thibs.

Denver got so lucky with those injures. Manning may not go 1 and done after all...but will still throw a good 2 INTs. MUST get TDs on those INTs

ghg7s6icafwhsrog8vvv.jpg

He's had 2 weeks off after only throwing 9 passes after an entire month off. Hes going to be adequate. Which will probably be enough to beat a depleted Steelers team. Which sucks for us if we have to go into Denver.

That doesn't suck at all. That would be the ideal scenario for us.

I had Pittsburgh winning this one prior to the injuries to Big Ben & Brown. I still hope they win it, but the Broncos probably will, dang it.

Gerry Dulac, a Pitt beat writer for the Post-Gazette, wrote yesterday that he thinks AB is "50/50" to play. This may be significant because earlier in the week Dulac was more optimistic.

Neither Roethlisberger or AB have practiced and Roethlisberger is already ruled out for throwing in today's practice. It appears to be a done deal that D'Angelo Williams will be out again.

I think this would have been a tough game even at full strength -- it's tough to beat a good team twice, particularly on the road and in the playoffs. Obviously if these guys don't play (or are severely compromised due to health) it's only going to be that much harder.

I won't say "no chance" because crazy things happen in the NFL every year. But I'm pretty sure you guys will be playing in Denver next week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back