PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos fan here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rod_Smith80 said:
damn your one ignorant ******ed mother ******
what are you 12? seriously

if you want to live so much in the past ill kindly explain what happen the last 3 years

last year you beat us at your house 45-17
We beat you at our house 34-24

we make playoffs you dont

Year before that you beat us at your house 24-23
We beat you in our house 45-27

does that refresh your memory?

and the year before that in 2002 we Swept you guys

so shut the **** up please because damn

your an idiot and obvisouly a Cheif bandwagon fan since you dont know anything about them

what are we talking about........rod. huh???? yo earth callin rod. man your stupid. living in denver and stupid. cant figure it out???? go sniff your elway blanket. rod

Maybe this thread should be locked and moved.

I haven't read 75% of the post to come to the conclusion that our guest from the AFCW- suck.

PATSNUTme said:

I haven't read 75% of the post to come to the conclusion that our guest from the AFCW- suck.

NUT, I find them hilariously entertaining actually, but agree this should be moved to Interleague.

kcvet said:
what are we talking about........rod. huh???? yo earth callin rod. man your stupid. living in denver and stupid. cant figure it out???? go sniff your elway blanket. rod

can some patriot fan help me with this

what is this guy talking about? :confused:

PATSNUTme said:

i was doin fine till rod smacked me on your board. we're fine apart. yeah we suck together.

Rod_Smith80 said:

sorry man...my parents made me go to school every day...

kcvet said:
wanna tell everone how bad you got smashed last year. and the year before. and the year before that. sucky. hey ROD????
hey didnt you get beaten in your own house by the colts! Oh yeah how many super bowls have you won lately? When was the last time you won one in the National Football league ( not the AFL.)

kcvet said:
i was doin fine till rod smacked me on your board. we're fine apart. yeah we suck together.

enough with the smacking and sucking please :bricks:

kcvet said:

i only talked smack to you because off all the BS you were talking about the Broncos

and correction

you suck by yourself

Houston can hang out at your party too...

Bill's Girl said:
Kiddo, keep in mind that Bill Belichick is 17-2 in games against an opponent who beat him earlier in the same season.....

I hear your Mommy calling, your Sponge Bob bubble bath is ready.........

*yawn*

he's about to be 17-3. but don't worry. you guys will be alright--humility is an integral part of good character. i'll check back after the game and see how this little learning experience is treating you.

bombquixote said:
*yawn*

he's about to be 17-3. but don't worry. you guys will be alright--humility is an integral part of good character. i'll check back after the game and see how this little learning experience is treating you.

what would you know about character...? :rofl:

Rod_Smith80 said:
i only talked smack to you because off all the BS you were talking about the Broncos

and correction

you suck by yourself

what langauge is this?

Rod_Smith80 said:

and correction

you suck by yourself

liar liar pants on fire. and you'll SUCK anything. girley man.

kcvet said:
for you and the denver cardnials ROD
23_johnson_d_05_den-1.jpg

Ok this might be the gayest attempted insult of all time denver cardinals. Ok, we have one former Cardinal. I've heard "Denver BROWNcos" because we imported the entire cleveland d-line.

Oh and if you wanna add pictures...I'll add a picture.

lynchhallhit7zo.gif

:yeahthat:

Last edited:
Rod_Smith80 said:

Have no clue what both of you two are talking about? You've lost me-:D
But he did say go sniff Elways blanket!! LMAO Probably full of doo doo...

kcvet said:
liar liar pants on fire. and you'll SUCK anything. girley man.

Just wondering why is there so much sucking going on between you two? :eek:

There should be no sucking, thrusting, and swallowing aloud on this forum--ya here me!!!! LMAO

Now get back to trash talking with your boy-toy :D I find all of this just hilarius and the only thing that I truley learned by reading this thread is that the cheifs and Broncos like to suck on everything!!!! LMAO

Now WTF was this thread suppose to be about? A Game maybe? LOL

Ah go roll in barbed wire with Magic Johnson.

seahawkspatriotschick said:
Just wondering why is there so much sucking going on between you two? :eek:

There should be no sucking, thrusting, and swallowing aloud on this forum--ya here me!!!! LMAO

Now get back to trash talking with your boy-toy :D I find all of this just hilarius and the only thing that I truley learned by reading this thread is that the cheifs and Broncos like to suck on everything!!!! LMAO

Now WTF was this thread suppose to be about? A Game maybe? LOL

its just a man thing. you know.

See what happens when trolls infest a thread? How did we get duelling trolls, out-trolling each other on this one? : :horn: trolls: :trolls: :trolls:

shirtsleeve said:
See what happens when trolls infest a thread? How did we get duelling trolls, out-trolling each other on this one? : :horn: trolls: :trolls: :trolls:
easy. we hate each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back