PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos fan here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
seahawkspatriotschick said:
LOL yea, that still does not make your team a Dynasty.... ;)

We won more games in 3 years than any team...ever.

A small dynasty. 2 SB wins.

The G.O.A.T. retiring halted our run, if we could have cloned him, even at age 36, we would probably still be winning SBs.

Bronco Freak said:
lol, dynasty envy.

4 losing seasons in the last 30 years.

6 AFC titles

2 Super Bowl Championships.

Only 1 losing season in the last 10.
Yeah, the Patriots pale in comparison, you stupid f**kstick.

Last edited:
care to talk about your .333 winning percentage in Super Bowls?

Or your marginal playoff record (just two over .500, vs. New England's .630 %)?

Or maybe you can tell us about the time the Broncos won 10 playoff games in a row. When was that, again?

Last edited:
Duh, Johnson is a carrier of it.....Thats why the man is active and not dead YET!!! Duh! You better go look up the difference between the carriers and the Host!!! Because your back steppin here!!! LMAO :p

Magic has aids...an exchange of body fluids with an aids infected person GIVES YOU AIDS. Hence rolling in the barbed wire. You both bleed and some of his blood gets in your wounds...then you have aids. Wow.

Bronco Freak said:
The G.O.A.T. retiring halted our run, if we could have cloned him, even at age 36, we would probably still be winning SBs.

Lol. "If our good players hadn't retired we'd still be winning!"

yeah, I didn't think so.

LiquidBlue said:
Magic has aids...an exchange of body fluids with an aids infected person GIVES YOU AIDS. Hence rolling in the barbed wire. You both bleed and some of his blood gets in your wounds...then you have aids. Wow.

I know what AIDs is moron!!! But what you feel to realize is Magic is a Carrier and not the HOST!!! VERY BIG DIF..... The Man franchises/ co-partners 24 hr fitnesses all around the United States, and I attend his yearly seminars....He told us this very fact, so we would not FREAK OUT about it all!!!!

Its idiots like you that are spreading incorrect information about his Aids condition!!!!!

I'm sure he would love knowing there's a dumb Arce Bronco spreading schidt about him on a New England Patriots Board!!! ----now thats funny....LMAO

Last edited:
CheerforTom said:
Lol. "If our good players hadn't retired we'd still be winning!"

No doubt about it, but how do you recover from the G.O.A.T. retiring? I said that in reference to our "dynasty" vs the pats.
28919415221.gif

Best team the last 30 years...the Denver Broncos!!!

Bronco Freak said:
No doubt about it, but how do you recover from the G.O.A.T. retiring? I said that in reference to our "dynasty" vs the pats.
28919415221.gif

Again with the 30 years. How's it been going lately, f**kstick? Won a playoff game recently?

2004 - AFC Wildcard Game: lost 24 - 49 at Indianapolis Colts
2003 - AFC Wildcard Game: lost 10 - 41 at Indianapolis Colts
2002 - No postseason
2001 - No postseason
2000 - AFC Wildcard Game: lost 3 - 21 at Baltimore Ravens
1999 - No postseason

Oh, my.

STOP THE FIGHT! STOP THE FIGHT!

Pats67 said:
Again with the 30 years. How's it been going lately, f**kstick? Won a playoff game recently?

2004 - AFC Wildcard Game: lost 24 - 49 at Indianapolis Colts
2003 - AFC Wildcard Game: lost 10 - 41 at Indianapolis Colts
2002 - No postseason
2001 - No postseason
2000 - AFC Wildcard Game: lost 3 - 21 at Baltimore Ravens
1999 - No postseason

Oh, my.

STOP THE FIGHT! STOP THE FIGHT!

LMFAO--Go get him P67..... tell him "Who's your Daddy Now" LOL;)

Last edited:
I notice you don't have much to say, do you, Junior?

Bronco Freak said:

Bronco Freak said:
The past is meaningless. Is that all you can hang onto, is past seasons success.

Riiiiiiight...

I know what AIDs is moron!!! But what you feel to realize is that Magic is a Carrier and not the HOST!!! The Man franchises 24 hr fitness all around the state, and I attended his yearly seminar....He told us this very fact, so we would not FREAK OUT about it all!!!!

Its idiots like you that are spreading incorrect information about his Aids condition!!!!!

I'm sure he would love knowing there's a dumb Arce Bronco spreading schidt about him on a New England Patriots Board!!! ----now thats funny....LMAO
Oh for crying out loud Seahawkschick, how about not slamming down an entire vat of gin before talking smack with these people. Magic Johnson is not the HOST? We're not talking about some alien parasite living off the guys body just before it bursts out of his chest, it's a virus, and yes, technically Johnson's body is the host for the HIV virus. You exchange bodily fluids with a person with HIV or full-blown AIDS you are at risk of contracting the virus.

Now it was a classless thing for the Donks fan to say, but cripes you're just dragging it out. I know you fancy the smack-talk, but this is getting silly.

Hey everyone, who am I?

LMAO!!!!

:bricks:

LiquidBlue said:
Hey everyone, who am I?

LMAO!!!!

:bricks:

ummm

a moron?

I know I'm right, so...

what do I win?

Didn't we used to close crappy threads?

We need some other volunteers on here to go trolling on those Bronco's Forums..... :cool: LMAO

I went and Lurked around at one site, and you need some serious high water boots, because the schidt is getting very deep over there!!!! LMAO

There making up so much smack talk and Lies, I think they have delustional issues at hand......They can't keep thier facts straight...

I am not eva gonna go back to that Rocky Horror Picture show, freaky place----- They are in need of some serious help, or they need to stop inhailing there Donkey Manure............May God help ya if you do!!!! LMAO

The Patriots are Turning you into Carnival Ponies when we get thru with YOU
volunteers hell. i was on here helpin you with those scumbags then you started smackin me. so stick it where the sun dont shine.

kcvet said:
volunteers hell. i was on here helpin you with those scumbags then you started smackin me. so stick it where the sun dont shine.

Hey it was good smacking with ya---Don't you know what LOL is?

I told you all that I am a kidder, and not to take my insults seriously......Me thinks you did...So go re-read again kcvet!!!

Sorry, but I don't stick any foreign object near my arce!!!! Sun or Moon won't fit anyway!!! LOL

Do you? LMAO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back