PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos fan here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
LiquidBlue said:
Oh and if you wanna add pictures...I'll add a picture.

The only pictures that will matter when all is said and done is who scores.
6.jpg

seahawkspatriotschick said:
Just wondering why is there so much sucking going on between you two? :eek:

There should be no sucking, thrusting, and swallowing aloud on this forum--ya here me!!!! LMAO

Now get back to trash talking with your boy-toy :D I find all of this just hilarius and the only thing that I truley learned by reading this thread is that the cheifs and Broncos like to suck on everything!!!! LMAO

Now WTF was this thread suppose to be about? A Game maybe? LOL
BTW you should see the salughter between donks, chiefs and pats on the donk board. this is mild compared to that !!!!

Hee Haw... You Donkies!

First of all... you beat us when we had a depleted offense and defense. It was like us playing our 3rd and 4th string. Let me refresh your memory...

Chad Scott CB Out/IR Shoulder Missed Portion
Kevin Faulk RB Out Foot Missed Portion
Matt Light T Out Ankle Missed Portion
Monty Beisel LB Questionable Finger Missed Portion
Tully Banta-Cain LB Questionable Knee Missed Portion
Troy Brown WR Questionable Foot Missed Portion
Matt Chatham LB Questionable Knee Missed Portion
Corey Dillon RB Questionable Ankle Missed Portion
Randall Gay CB Questionable Ankle Missed Portion
Jarvis Green DE Questionable Shoulder Missed Portion
Marquise Hill DE Questionable Ankle Missed Portion
Larry Izzo LB Questionable Thigh Missed Portion
Willie McGinest LB Questionable Finger Missed Portion
Tyrone Poole CB Questionable Ankle Missed Portion
James Sanders S Questionable Ankle Missed Portion
Guss Scott CB Questionable Knee Missed Portion
Richard Seymour DE Questionable Knee Missed Portion
Duane Starks CB Questionable Thigh Missed Portion

Oh... and no Teddy Bruschi or Rodney Harrison.

Let's get real you donkies... this is POST SEASON PLAY. Brady is a POST SEASON QB... 10-0 in the post season. What is Jake the Snake? He played in one playoff game and lost. Oh yeah... Nobody in the NFL threw more interceptions than Jake Plummer this season.

When you look at the facts... Mile High will be quite except for cheering Patriots fans in the 4th Q.

Man, this thread is entertaining to read.

It's nice to have a 3rd party fan to come in and fight our battle for once!

pats1 said:
Man, this thread is entertaining to read.

It's nice to have a 3rd party fan to come in and fight our battle for once!

Your Welcome;)

kcvet said:
BTW you should see the salughter between donks, chiefs and pats on the donk board. this is mild compared to that !!!!

I hate to think what off season looks like over there!!! :eek: LOL

Everybody thats been here, are good Natured fans...They might snip at you from time to time, but thats what die- hard passtionate fans do!!!!

I've been on alot of boards doing alot of reading, and I will say that you Bronco's are all over the place..... Even with the teams that are not your rivals!!!! LOL Is there some breeding going on? LMAO

I'm a kidder, so don't take me serious with the insults... :p

Michael said:
The only pictures that will matter when all is said and done is who scores.
6.jpg

Well in the image I posted we did score. Boy did we. Opening game of last season. Whooped them. And in the pic you just provided me we scored too. And we beat you 28-20 although it looked as though you MAY have had a chance to come back. But when it's all said and done, you didn't. And we'll take our 13-3 record and run.

LiquidBlue said:
Ah go roll in barbed wire with Magic Johnson.

Why Magic Johnson? I could of come up with someone better or worse then him.... :p You are new at the trash talk I see.....Well just reading this thread, I am sure you'll learn a thing or two about the right way and the wrong way of Smash Trash talking......Go Pats!! :rocker:

Why Magic Johnson? I could of come up with someone better or worse then him.... :p You are new at the trash talk I see.....Well just reading this thread, I am sure you'll learn a thing or two about the right way and the wrong way of Smash Trash talking......Go Pats!! :rocker:

Lets see...because Magic Johnson has aids...duh. That would be implying...

You see where I'm getting?

I've had it with all these Broncos fans. When was the last time you guys won a playoff game. In 1998. Oh yeah you had John Elway. When was the last time the Patriots (3 time World Champs) one a playoff game. Last week.

I'll say this only once Stop drinking the Kool-Aid. T

Attachments

• ThrowbackAuthenticHelmet.jpg
    ThrowbackAuthenticHelmet.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
LiquidBlue said:
Lets see...because Magic Johnson has aids...duh. That would be implying...

You see where I'm getting?

Duh, Johnson is a carrier of it.....Thats why the man is active and not dead YET!!! Duh! You better go look up the difference between the carriers and the Host!!! Because your back steppin here!!! LMAO :p

abejarano12 said:
I've had it with all these Broncos fans. When was the last time you guys won a playoff game. In 1998. Oh yeah you had John Elway. When was the last time the Patriots (3 time World Champs) one a playoff game. Last week.

1998 only a few years after the whole OJ murder trial. I guess slow moving white Broncos were news worthy in 90s. :D

Last edited:
abejarano12 said:

Yep they are inhaleing one too many kool-aids......Trying to cover something up me thinks....LOL

And to say such meanie things as to roll around in Barb wire with a person with AIds? How insane and sick is that? Only sick Bronco fans with Dynasty envy on there brain, would think such horrid thoughts like that!!!

Shame on them :eek:

Only sick Bronco fans with Dynasty envy on there brain, would think such horrid thoughts like that!!!

lol, dynasty envy.

4 losing seasons in the last 30 years.

6 AFC titles

2 Super Bowl Championships.

Only 1 losing season in the last 10.

Bronco Freak said:
lol, dynasty envy.

4 losing seasons in the last 30 years.

6 AFC titles

2 Super Bowl Championships.

Only 1 losing season in the last 10.

LOL yea, that still does not make your team a Dynasty.... ;)

Flying Fungi said:
what would you know about character...? :rofl:

ask your momma, son. she'll tell you all you need to know about my character.

kcvet said:
you never answered my question. When was the last time the chefs won a title? I can take smack from Patriot fans because they actually have won superbowls recently but your team has not won jack in 30 plus years.

We need some other volunteers on here to go trolling on those Bronco's Forums..... :cool: LMAO

I went and Lurked around at one site, and you need some serious high water boots, because the schidt is getting very deep over there!!!! LMAO

There making up so much smack talk and Lies, I think they have delustional issues at hand......They can't keep thier facts straight...

I am not eva gonna go back to that Rocky Horror Picture show, freaky place----- They are in need of some serious help, or they need to stop inhailing there Donkey Manure............May God help ya if you do!!!! LMAO

The Patriots are Turning you into Carnival Ponies when we get thru with YOU

Last edited:
LOL yea, that still does not make your team a Dynasty.... ;)
He forgot the years they won 3 out of 4 SB. Oh, that's right, he didn't forget :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News