PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos fan here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Oh for crying out loud Seahawkschick, how about not slamming down an entire vat of gin before talking smack with these people. Magic Johnson is not the HOST? We're not talking about some alien parasite living off the guys body just before it bursts out of his chest, it's a virus, and yes, technically Johnson's body is the host for the HIV virus. You exchange bodily fluids with a person with HIV or full-blown AIDS you are at risk of contracting the virus.

Now it was a classless thing for the Donks fan to say, but cripes you're just dragging it out. I know you fancy the smack-talk, but this is getting silly.

I friggone know this is classless, so WTF are you adding to it then? My god, these dingle berries are very unclassy to go as far to say all that chidt!!!
Trash talk is the everyday occurance on many boards....The diff. is how far they take it and run with it!!!

If you can't walk the walk then don't talk the talk!!! IMPO

I think that user is using 2 names on here!!! Now thats silly!!!!

seahawkspatriotschick said:
Gee thanks, Now I am given away as a Prize? Well hopefully its to the best user on here!!!LMAO;)

No, you weren't the prize...you were who I was imitating...since you say LMAO after almost every sentence...

LiquidBlue said:
No, you weren't the prize...you were who I was imitating...since you say LMAO after almost every sentence...

Can't help it,( Laughing My Arce Off) at all of this nonsense!!!

At least I am not a prude about it, like most are... :cool:

Last edited:
seahawkspatriotschick said:
Just wondering why is there so much sucking going on between you two? :eek:

There should be no sucking, thrusting, and swallowing aloud on this forum--ya here me!!!! LMAO

Now get back to trash talking with your boy-toy :D I find all of this just hilarius and the only thing that I truley learned by reading this thread is that the cheifs and Broncos like to suck on everything!!!! LMAO

Now WTF was this thread suppose to be about? A Game maybe? LOL

he's trying to hit on me and get some internet Pu**y because he cant get a girl

but damn it

I am a freaking guy

footstepsfrom#27 said:
You're not starting the cheap shot stuff over cut blocks are you? I thought only the Chiefs fans were to ignorant to understand the difference between CHOP and CUT blocks...guess I was wrong.

Cut blocks are legal. You do them also. We just do them better. :rocker:
legal or not, i suspect the denver O-line produces more broken legs, broken ankles, and knee injuries causing players to miss >2 games tha other O-lines. i'd like to see if you can put together any data on that, if ya got any suggestions i'll work it with you.
i don't remember five opposing D-line players suffering those types of injuries against patriots for the past 10 years. the denver O-line, legal tactics or not, seems to produce at least one of those injuries every year.
really it's the NFLPA that should be following this issure and producing data. but they're asleep at the switch in washington and have been for years. so it's left to us fans to argue back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News